• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Tottenham Hotspur 0

22 hours ago, blue moon said:

Chilwell and Drinkwater, lifestyle gurus.

And from the ladies, Fleming & Fleming, consultant pulmanologists.

Arse ! 😄

Foulke, Rodger and Cock. Erectile function consultants.

• Haha 1

JaneB   
13 hours ago, chara said:

That last one is a strange one coming from you Jane !...didn't think you knew those two..........

No well I barely remember them.  One was a pretty average right back and the other was an Arsenal reject who wore a magic hat ;-)

2 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Would've liked to have seen Harvetz start over Kovacic. 

That would mean Kante sitting alone - which has never really worked, much as though people believe in it.

My concern is a high Spurs press (at chosen moments) to find out if we ever learnt how to fart around at the back or if we just got lucky because teams stopped pressing us.

Still any team with Mount, Ziyech, Werner and Abraham with two proper crossers are FB should get 2 goals.

27 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

That would mean Kante sitting alone - which has never really worked, much as though people believe in it.

My concern is a high Spurs press (at chosen moments) to find out if we ever learnt how to fart around at the back or if we just got lucky because teams stopped pressing us.

Still any team with Mount, Ziyech, Werner and Abraham with two proper crossers are FB should get 2 goals.

He is essentially sitting alone with Kovacic in the team. Unless we are lining up 4231 which I really hope not as it is not a good fit for us. To me it looks like 433, which is why I am worried, because as you say Kante isn't a real No.4. The reason I wanted Harvetz is because he is a better player in the forward areas than Kova so in a 433 we could hopefully pin them back more. 

I am a big proponent of playing 433 with this squad but against Jose I would've rather 343 as we all know he is going to play counter attack and Spuds are pretty good at it. 

Edited by King Kante

Chrisb   

Just hope that Werner has found his shooting boots for today. Can’t afford to miss too many chances against this lot.