• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Tottenham Hotspur 0

Strongest possible starting XI for this one. We need to beat this lot, and beat them well. 

Mendy

James Zouma Silva Chilwell

Kovacic Kanté Mount

Ziyech Abraham Werner

Subs: Caballero, Rüdiger, Azpilicueta, Jorginho, Havertz, Hudson-Odoi, Giroud

COME ON CHELSEA!!!

Edited by The_Ghost

paulw66   
48 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Strongest possible starting XI for this one. We need to beat this lot, and beat them well. 

Mendy

Kovacic Kanté Mount

Ziyech Abraham Werner

COME ON CHELSEA!!!

That's the team. I believe Pulisic is fit, but whose place he takes in the squad...........

1 hour ago, The_Ghost said:

Mendy

Kovacic Kanté Mount

Ziyech Abraham Werner

COME ON CHELSEA!!!

When you see it like that you realise just how strong our match day squad is and that's without Pulisic!! 

2 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

When you see it like that you realise just how strong our match day squad is and that's without Pulisic!! 

Its been a long time coming but we do have some places where there is genuine competition for playing time. 

3 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

And that’s probably it for the next 2-3 seasons with the usual summer squad movers, retirees and the odd top draw replacement coming in. 

It an exciting squad with huge potential.  

8 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

And that’s probably it for the next 2-3 seasons with the usual summer squad movers, retirees and the odd top draw replacement coming in. 

It an exciting squad with huge potential.  

It's a squad that, when I look at the teams around us, unless something drastic changes in the next few years, really should be winning the league at some point in the near future. 

3 hours ago, Martin1905 said:

We have come a very long way in 2 years.  Barkley, RLC, Christensen, Tomori, Alonso, Pedro, Higuain, Morata, Emerson, Zappacosta have all been regular first team or bench players in that time.  None get close now.  

Just now, Martin1905 said:

It's a squad that, when I look at the teams around us, unless something drastic changes in the next few years, really should be winning the league at some point in the near future. 

overly polite.

We ought to be big favourites for this game even without the Thursday game and Alderweireld's injury.

25 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

I doubt that.  There will be more - probably this January.

On 25/11/2020 at 8:57 AM, The_Ghost said:

Mendy

Kovacic Kanté Mount

Ziyech Abraham Werner

COME ON CHELSEA!!!

I like your team Ghost, but assuming he's fit enough I'd add Pulisic to this, on the bench I guess. 

.Meanwhile, here's a link for yourself and the other tactical afficionados amongst us. It's an analysis of what JM has done to the Spurs team and how they play now. It's taken from The Coaches Voice:

https://www.coachesvoice.com/coach-watch-jose-Mourinho-tottenham/?utm_source=Coaches'+Voice&utm_campaign=8007682c5a-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_11_26_04_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cb36640fea-8007682c5a-79980797

chara   
18 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

I like your team Ghost, but assuming he's fit enough I'd add Pulisic to this, on the bench I guess. 

.Meanwhile, here's a link for yourself and the other tactical afficionados amongst us. It's an analysis of what JM has done to the Spurs team and how they play now. It's taken from The Coaches Voice:

https://www.coachesvoice.com/coach-watch-jose-Mourinho-tottenham/?utm_source=Coaches'+Voice&utm_campaign=8007682c5a-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN_2020_11_26_04_17&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_cb36640fea-8007682c5a-79980797

Interesting read...thanks PR.....frightened the life out of me!..they sound unstoppable....

Pulisic on the bench instead of Jorge............