• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Tottenham Hotspur 0

chelboy   
5 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Maybe Ham, but I'd be more likely to agree on that if I was reflecting on some clear-cut chances and near misses. Instead I'm not sure we created anything like enough in terms of clear chances. What about you?

Tammy third chance was clear cut. Any sort of contact and that goes in. He didn’t need to go on the floor he has already turned his defender.  If he shows some strength and it’s a simple tap in. Ziyech and Giroud had very good chances imo. If both hit the target it probably goes in. 

JaneB   
5 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

Silva

Edit: James did very well.

3 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Silva

And that's a yes from me too.

2 minutes ago, Phoenix Blue said:

About the first time I have noticed or not noticed that Kane and Son were on the pitch

That's got to be a positive.

Ham   
7 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

Maybe Ham, but I'd be more likely to agree on that if I was reflecting on some clear-cut chances and near misses. Instead I'm not sure we created anything like enough in terms of clear chances. What about you?

His team was so negative in that second half that we weren't able to get the clear chances.  That's the issue.  

Having said that Tammy had some very good chances which a top quality striker would have at least had on target.  

1 minute ago, chelboy said:

Tammy third chance was clear cut. Any sort of contact and that goes in. He didn’t need to go on the floor he has already turned his defender.  If he shows some strength and it’s a simple tap in. Ziyech and Giroud had very good chances imo. If both hit the target it probably goes in. 

6 great chances. Against a very defensive team that's good... but our finishing ...wow!

Chrisb   
9 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Man of the Match?

Not sure. Couldn’t sit still, was up and down off the sofa, in and out of the room and eventually took a time out in the kitchen! I don’t do watching on T.V. very well!

I’ll just cheat and go with Silva since those that were disciplined enough to stay watching it seem to think it was him!

2 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Not sure. Couldn’t sit still, was up and down off the sofa, in and out of the room and eventually took a time out in the kitchen! I don’t do watching on T.V. very well!

I’ll just cheat and go with Silva since those that were disciplined enough to stay watching it seem to think it was him!

He played the opposite of how you watched it. 

JaneB   
2 minutes ago, Chrisb said:

Awful isn't it?!!!

Well Kane and Son are trending on twitter for all the wrong reasons.  Last seen in Silva's back pocket.

Blue Rod   

We lacked ideas going forward. One of our few ideas, that of playing Tammy Abraham as central striker, was a bad one from the start. He is a master of tap-ins, goals under little pressure. But this was never a match for that kind of goals. I couldn't understand why Frank Lampard took so long to sub him.

This match was always going to take something extra to win. Pass, go, and cross is predictable against any opposition never mind a Jose Mourinho team.