• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Tottenham Hotspur 0

8 minutes ago, Ham said:

His team was so negative in that second half that we weren't able to get the clear chances.  That's the issue.  

Having said that Tammy had some very good chances which a top quality striker would have at least had on target.  

City barely created a chance against Spurs last week. Mourinho has the team he wants 6 foot plus players all over the pitch. Very difficult to break down.

Chrisb   
3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

He played the opposite of how you watched it. 

Thank god! 

2 minutes ago, JaneB said:

Awful isn't it?!!!

Well Kane and Son are trending on twitter for all the wrong reasons.  Last seen in Silva's back pocket.

Ha ha! That’s always nice to see

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

image.png.1d525cd913bf56f1e5c509b7662ddb32.png

The pattern so far is pretty clear.

Well while that is inescapable and something we need to improve on Frank is learning not to go gung ho against teams like Spurs and Utd who clearly love teams coming on to them. City’s tactics last weekend were just what Jose wanted. 

29 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Spurs a tough nut to crack. As others have said, we knew what was coming or not in an attacking sense.

good point, we do need to win a big game soon though.

Spurs used to be tough as they were aggressive now they are tough as they have no ambition.

24 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I don't mind the 0-0.  I don't particularly mind that we wanted 0-0 from the start.  But I do mind that both teams looked like contenders for Europa places rather than title chasers.

Subsitute Both for All and you may have a fairer reflection on the  contenders, There are no outstanding ones,

However on todays result , We have a higher ceiling than the Spuds, Today was, I suspect as good as it gets for them. Keep Kane and Son quiet and you have Burnley in White, not a criticism of Burnley by the way

Christmas has come early for the Spuds on social media, they're the Champions at last. 

It must be truly the season of good will as they've completely revised their opinion of the bus driver too. 

I'd prefer the scousers over them and him. 

chelboy   
11 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

Subsitute Both for All and you may have a fairer reflection on the  contenders, There are no outstanding ones,

However on todays result , We have a higher ceiling than the Spuds, Today was, I suspect as good as it gets for them. Keep Kane and Son quiet and you have Burnley in White, not a criticism of Burnley by the way

Yeah we had a good game plan to stop their strengths. Once you stop counters and through balls to Son you pretty much nullify most of their attacking play. Our performance was very good it’s just the finishing that let it down. 

Really awful clash of heads involving Luiz and Jimenez in the Wolves v Arsenal game.

Luiz seems OK but Jimenez hasn't moved and has left on a stretcher and with an oxygen mask. Stoppage was very long indeed.

Ham   
11 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Christmas has come early for the Spuds on social media, they're the Champions at last. 

It must be truly the season of good will as they've completely revised their opinion of the bus driver too. 

I'd prefer the scousers over them and him. 

They've also changed their opinion of bus parking as a tactic.  I seem to recall them being very vocal about that sort of thing

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

They've also changed their opinion of bus parking as a tactic.  I seem to recall them being very vocal about that sort of thing

A point at a ground they normally lose at is a good result for them. Their result last week is what made today a good result for them.