• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Tottenham Hotspur 0

1 hour ago, Diddymen said:

Agree with the line up. But no Havertz in the squad?

I think with Kane and Son, Spuds have a better forward line. they seem to click together more than ever. God I hope we beat them.

D'oh! I even mentioned him earlier in the post! He goes in for Rudiger for me, in that case.

Jasonb   

I suspect Jose is going to try to get Zouma running backwards and using the runs of Kane and Son to isolate Zouma rather than Silva.

5 hours ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

5-1 home win Alli will get his customary goal

If selected?

Ham   
10 hours ago, Diddymen said:

Agree with the line up. But no Havertz in the squad?

I think with Kane and Son, Spuds have a better forward line. they seem to click together more than ever. God I hope we beat them.

Kane and Son.

Sounds like a family butcher. 

• Haha 1

chara   
58 minutes ago, Ham said:

Kane and Son.

Sounds like a family butcher. 

I have mentioned before..only in Boulder Colorado,,,Osgood and Harris..Attorneys....

Before matron sees this..what about Silva and Zouma..Jewellers to the Gentry....Mount and Mendy...Tailors ....

I blame Ham Jane..it's his fault. He knows I can't resist such temptation to mix stuff up....

Ham   
Just now, chara said:

I have mentioned before..only in Boulder Colorado,,,Osgood and Harris..Attorneys....

Before matron sees this..what about Silva and Zouma..Jewellers to the Gentry....Mount and Mendy...Tailors ....

I blame Ham Jane..it's his fault. He knows I can't resist such temptation to mix stuff up....

🤣

Brilliant.

Azpilicueta and Arrizabalaga would need quite a bit of real estate for their Tapas Bar . 

chara   
2 hours ago, Ham said:

🤣

Brilliant.

Azpilicueta and Arrizabalaga would need quite a bit of real estate for their Tapas Bar . 

Food delivery from James and Chilwell..Frozen Food Distributors....

JaneB   
13 hours ago, chara said:

Not at all, this is hilarious!!!  Just don't call me matron, it makes me feel like Hattie Jacques.