• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Sevilla 0 Chelsea 4

This is a much, much bigger game than Leeds

We might not even qualify for the competition next season. We need to take it very seriously this year and try to win it, not rest players for the weekend.

I wouldn't be resting too many here, we want to go and top the group, for a potential better draw but also fo the confidence it will give the team. That said, I would expect a few to get a rest, that need it.

Mendy

Azpi - Zouma - Rudiger - Chilwell

Havertz - Jorginho - Mount

Ziyech - Giroud - Pulisic

7 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I wouldn't be resting too many here, we want to go and top the group, for a potential better draw but also fo the confidence it will give the team.

Top the group and off the top of my head I'd say we have a 65% chance of going through the next round against a 50% chance if we lose.  Which is a big difference.

It would be nice to go out and show we can beat semi-decent teams, but the right occasion for that was Spurs.  At Seville a draw is as good as a win.

Jasonb   

I wouldn't rest any players for Seville, if I were to rest players that would be against Krasnodar.

paulw66   
1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I wouldn't be resting too many here, we want to go and top the group, for a potential better draw but also fo the confidence it will give the team. That said, I would expect a few to get a rest, that need it.

Mendy

Azpi - Zouma - Rudiger - Chilwell

Havertz - Jorginho - Mount

Ziyech - Giroud - Pulisic

By the sounds of it, CHO will play

And Billy in the squad.

I would rest quite a few for this one, although I'm quite sure Frank will send out a strong team. We are already through to the knockout stages, and finishing first doesn't necessarily give us an easier opponent in the next round. 

I would personally rest the likes of Silva, Chilwell, James, Mount, Kova, Ziyech, Werner. I also think CHO and Giroud desveres a start. 

Mendy

Azpi - Zouma - Rudiger - Emerson

Havertz - Jorginho - Gilmour

CHO - Giroud - Pulisic

1 hour ago, paulw66 said:

By the sounds of it, CHO will play

And Billy in the squad.

Intriguing.  If he has been promoted to the senior bubble I presume that either one of our 3 CMs is injured (Jorginho? - Kovacic stayed on for a full 90 mins) or that SFL does intend to use him anyway - perhaps against Krasnodoor.

Anyone know if there is a necessary quarantine period to jump the fence at Cobham?

bert19   
6 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Yup. If we win, we can chuck the kids out in the home game against Krasnador 

Would be nice if we could give Gilmour a start in that one.  As well as games for Rudiger, Giroud, CHO again. 

paulw66   
48 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Intriguing.  If he has been promoted to the senior bubble I presume that either one of our 3 CMs is injured (Jorginho? - Kovacic stayed on for a full 90 mins) or that SFL does intend to use him anyway - perhaps against Krasnodoor.

Anyone know if there is a necessary quarantine period to jump the fence at Cobham?

No idea.