• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Sevilla 0 Chelsea 4

Recommended Posts

Ham   
1 minute ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Well played

ST - KEP

Shaw Taylor. Keep em peeled.

Too easy. 

Edited by Ham

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Ham said:

Shaw Taylor. Keep em peeled.

Too easy. 

Sorry old man, don't understand your banter what?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
4 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Sorry old man, don't understand your banter what?

A little word game one of the other members is running.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ham said:

A little word game one of the other members is running.  

Yeh I know that, but I don't understand that last reference

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
1 hour ago, PeteRobbo said:

Yeh I know that, but I don't understand that last reference

It was the catchphrase of Shaw Taylor.  He presented a crime program.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Ham said:

It was the catchphrase of Shaw Taylor.  He presented a crime program.  

Ah yes of course. Grass up your neighbour I think we used to call it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
2 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Ah yes of course. Grass up your neighbour I think we used to call it.

That's the one 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now