• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Sevilla 0 Chelsea 4

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Champions League Group E match against Sevilla at the Ramon Sanchez Pizjuan Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 hrs. on Wednesday, 2nd December 2020 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

paulw66   

Win or lose this and we can send the kids out against Krasnador. 

Score draw and top spot in our hands and we will have to beat Krasnador. 

bert19   

Mendy

Reece Rudiger Thiago Dave

Kante

Kovacic Havertz

CHO Giroud Pulisic 

I think Werner needs a rest and a bit of rotation over the next few weeks, Havertz needs a start, Giroud should start, Zouma could benefit from a rest too. 

Mendy

Azpilicueta Silva Zouma Chilwell

Havertz Jorginho Mount

Ziyech Giroud Pulisic

Subs: The rest

Mendy

Dave Zouma AC Chilwell

Harvetz Jorgi Mount

Ziyech Giroud Puli

I think Silva will be rested for this one and saved for Leeds. I can actually see AC back for this one as Sevilla are the kind of side he'll do ok against, although Rudi may get the nod ahead (Tomori looks like he will be loaned imo.) Kante I also see being rested so I see Jorgi starting. Kova may play ahead of Mount depending on what SFL wants to do as Mount did get a bit of a kick against Spuds. Giroud and Puli I definitely expect to start. Expect Dave to start and have put him in at RB but wouldn't be shocked by him starting on the left to give Chilwell a break. 

Edited by King Kante

19 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Mendy

Dave Zouma AC Chilwell

Harvetz Jorgi Mount

Ziyech Giroud Puli

I think Silva will be rested for this one and saved for Leeds. I can actually see AC back for this one as Sevilla are the kind of side he'll do ok against, although Rudi may get the nod ahead (Tomori looks like he will be loaned imo.) Kante I also see being rested so I see Jorgi starting. Kova may play ahead of Mount depending on what SFL wants to do as Mount did get a bit of a kick against Spuds. Giroud and Puli I definitely expect to start. Expect Dave to start and have put him in at RB but wouldn't be shocked by him starting on the left to give Chilwell a break. 

I suspect that this game is much bigger than Leeds.  If we were much bothered about doing better than a CL place in the prem, we would have played very differently on Sunday.

So I suspect Silva is more likely to be rested for Leeds than at Seville.  And the game to leave out a lot of players will be Krasnodor in a week.
Since the Southampton 3-3 in October we have only once seen Christensen on the PL bench (when Silva was returning from brazil) and he and Tomori have only been seen on the 12 man CL benches. 

For the same reasons I don't think this is the time for Giroud to start or for both Havertz and Mount in the same midfield

A draw is a result, we go through top, but a defeat is bad news..

paulw66   
11 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

A draw is a result, we go through top, but a defeat is bad news..

Yup. If we win, we can chuck the kids out in the home game against Krasnador