• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 3 Leeds United 1

Popping in after a few months off because I'm going on Saturday, got picked in the ballot today. Absolutely ridiculous price and not sustainable at all, but I'll pay £75 just this one time to be at the very first game back and out of morbid curiosity. Helps it's Leeds at home for the first time in almost 20 years, too! Won't be putting my name in the hat again with these prices or circumstances, mind.

51 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Popping in after a few months off because I'm going on Saturday, got picked in the ballot today. Absolutely ridiculous price and not sustainable at all, but I'll pay £75 just this one time to be at the very first game back and out of morbid curiosity. Helps it's Leeds at home for the first time in almost 20 years, too! Won't be putting my name in the hat again with these prices or circumstances, mind.

Lucky devil, Mr Fog - I'd been hoping for a trip up to town - never actually got to see Leeds play Chelsea, just the once versus Cambridge United. 'Orrible lot, Leeds support. Full report of the arrangements, please, it may be all we can have for a while.

Edited by blue moon

chara   
27 minutes ago, blue moon said:

Lucky devil, Mr Fog - I'd been hoping for a trip up to town - never actually got to see Leeds play Chelsea, just the once versus Cambridge United. 'Orrible lot, Leeds support. Full report of the arrangements, please, it may be all we can have for a while.

Hmm....made me remember that I saw the "old" Leeds a few times..even went to an away game at Elland Road...draw I think..and a promotion game at SB ,,5 something and up...but was the "new" leeds//(lower case)....not the same but still good!

JaneB   
1 hour ago, thevelourfog said:

Hope you’ll be popping in again because you’ve been much missed ☹️

Ham   

Be very interested to hear about the experience.  Hospitality etc.  

Ham   
47 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

I'll file a full report. Perhaps I'll scream the names of various CFCnet users, bound to get picked up on mic with so few of us there.

Do it 😂

chara   

I'll file a full report. Perhaps I'll scream the names of various CFCnet users, bound to get picked up on mic with so few of us there.

Hmm..that would be interesting....I wonder how many would get shouted down!!!!!

Just got a call to say I’ve got two tickets from the ballot for this game.

Haven’t been looking forward to attending a match so much since 2012.

Back to reality now, gotta work some extra hours to pay for them!

Sciatika   
15 hours ago, thevelourfog said:

They'll be playing MOT at full volume on Sky TV.