• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 3 Leeds United 1

chelboy   

Why the pessimism? Have we been playing poorly? Have teams been completely dominating us when we play them? We should have hit 5 against these lot and if we were more clinical against Spurs we would be top right now. If we were playing poorly I could understand but we are not. If anything its our finishing that’s holding us back a bit. Could have won by bigger margins in our last 5 or so. At least we are creating the chances rather than not creating them at all. I would be far more worried if that was the case. 

chara   

Ahh..Lonnie ...saw him live at the "Dolce Vita" club in Newcastle...and exchanged words with him years later....loved his stuff but came across as a miserable b******R

With a talent for finding obscure folk hits...usually from the top of the US charts!..(Thanks to a comic genius for that)

Edited by chara
mistake

Chrisb   
1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

More of the American language. 

Next thing will be offence and defensive plays or chips instead of crisps even cookies instead of biscuits. Trash can or Dustbin  

poor old Lonnie Donegan will be Turing in his grave.  My old mans a trash can man does not the same melody impact  

B - GTBO

And “Fat Fannied Girls” by Queen certainly doesn’t!

Edited by Chrisb

37 minutes ago, chara said:

Hmmm..whereas as Nellie the Elephant packed her boot somehow misses the right image.......

As does her going off with a Trumpety Trump

chara   
19 minutes ago, blue moon said:

As does her going off with a Trumpety Trump

Kudos BM!!!!!!!