• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Everton 1 Chelsea 0

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Everton at Goodison Park before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 20:00 hours on Saturday, 12th December 2020 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

JaneB   

Yep ūüėź

paulw66   
7 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

and then off to Wolves on the following Tuesday 

4 points would do me from those 2. Then we owe West Ham a shoeing on the following Saturday. 

bert19   
18 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

4 points would do me from those 2. Then we owe West Ham a shoeing on the following Saturday. 

West Ham is Monday 8pm I think? Means 6 days between Wolves & West Ham and 5 or 6 between West Ham & Arsenal.  Much needed rest time methinks! 

8pm Sat - 6pm Tues from Everton to Wolves is a bit of a brutal one though.  Lots of travelling there. 

It'd be nice if we turned up at Everton this season though.  We have developed a habit of playing badly up there the last few seasons.  

Chrisb   

Would like a good win here to keep up the good run. Everton have been patchy this last few weeks so hopefully they stay that way! Need to pray for no injuries with the Wolves game so close, think this is where we might see just how good our squad really is.

Jasonb   

If Frank tinkers for Krasnodar we should a have a few fresh for this.

I think we will win at Everton.