• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 Chelsea 1

Recommended Posts

27 minutes ago, southcoastal said:

Be much easier if you answered the question, But there we go, Either the backups are Key or not,  I have no need to explain my point, you have no need answer

Logic, Bragging and so on are just obfuscating a simple point

There is no question.  Just say what you want about Lampard or me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SS_89 said:

The thing is we are worse off at this stage of the season than we were last season despite the significant investment. We aren't playing particularly great football either, there were maybe 2 or 3 complete games so far where we looked dominant. Otherwise it's been pretty nervy or average performances. That's not a team building up to something imo. Lamps looks out of his depth and I honestly think at this stage of his career not capable of pushing us to the next level. Do we ride it out in the hope that it finally clicks? 

The question I ask myself is you give a proven top level manager this squad: Klopp, Jose, Pep, Ancelotti do I think we would be better off and showing some real quality? I honestly do. 

Lamps is waiting to be paid off. The team hasn't improved a bit. Boring and slow to attack. I think that non-English coaches are better at winning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
8 minutes ago, ugogbuzue said:

Lamps is waiting to be paid off. The team hasn't improved a bit. Boring and slow to attack. I think that non-English coaches are better at winning 

You don't post much, but when you do.......

Screenshot_20201216-205802_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201216-205827_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201216-205908_Samsung Internet.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
38 minutes ago, Ham said:

You don't post much, but when you do.......

Screenshot_20201216-205802_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201216-205827_Samsung Internet.jpg

Screenshot_20201216-205908_Samsung Internet.jpg

No agenda then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, ugogbuzue said:

Lamps is waiting to be paid off. The team hasn't improved a bit. Boring and slow to attack. I think that non-English coaches are better at winning 

Seems like a fair point to me.
You want to see the greeting you'd get if you posted that a day after we'd beaten some nonentity  :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chara said:

No agenda then?

Come on Chara, he's not posted for several months.  He has a very good point.  if people don't like good points, they need to address themselves to understand why, not point fingers.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
Just now, Droy was my hero said:

Come on Chara, he's not posted for several months.  He has a very good point.  if people don't like good points, they need to address themselves to understand why, not point fingers.

OK...but it really was only a wry comment...not an indictment or endorsement....bit trollish I thought....most views have arguments to back the opinion. That's what I take notice of.....I soundly agree with some of your views and soundly disagree with others but you always ..for me... give reasons.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   

I should add my disappointment at losing the chance to have Big Sam here.......chum......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, chara said:

OK...but it really was only a wry comment...not an indictment or endorsement....bit trollish I thought....most views have arguments to back the opinion. That's what I take notice of.....I soundly agree with some of your views and soundly disagree with others but you always ..for me... give reasons.

Sure.  I just think that today is one of those days where fans of the current manager are going to have to live with a lot of posts against him. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
1 minute ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sure.  I just think that today is one of those days where fans of the current manager are going to have to live with a lot of posts against him. 

 

It's the absolutes that niggle me.....Frank good/Frank bad.....I can follow all the trains of thought and see points in either camp.....I still am not as anti Kepa for instance as many but agree something had to change...and somewhere on here I have made my current view of Mendy ..... probably not in line with many.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.