JaneB

Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 Chelsea 1

Ham   
1 hour ago, ugogbuzue said:

Bingo

Do you think Frank is up to it or not?

Get off the fence, man!

On 17/12/2020 at 3:06 AM, Tammy's right foot said:

If it sadly comes to pass and the club and Frank do part ways, at least we can take comfort in the fact that there are more candidates now for the job than there were when Sarri ran away so finding a suitable replacement shouldn't be too difficult.

Really? What candidates do you have in mind?

14 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

Really? What candidates do you have in mind?

Knowing how Roman operates, I'm with Martin in this, it'll be Allegri. 

Roman is obsessed with Italian football and serial winner Allegri will tick all his boxes. 

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Knowing how Roman operates, I'm with Martin in this, it'll be Allegri. 

Roman is obsessed with Italian football and serial winner Allegri will tick all his boxes. 

If it were to be Allegri Mark then that'll be full-tilt back to a grind it out, counter-attack style.

On 16/12/2020 at 10:40 PM, Droy was my hero said:

Seems like a fair point to me.
You want to see the greeting you'd get if you posted that a day after we'd beaten some nonentity  :)

Non-entity? Aren’t you the one saying that all teams in La Liga, Serie A and the Bundesliga apart from Barca, R Madrid, A Madrid, Juve, Inter and B Munich would be relegation candidates in the PL? 

40 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Non-entity? Aren’t you the one saying that all teams in La Liga, Serie A and the Bundesliga apart from Barca, R Madrid, A Madrid, Juve, Inter and B Munich would be relegation candidates in the PL? 

Very many of them yeah.  Likewise Rennes, Krasnodor, Sheffield United, WBA or the Seville team they put out for the 2nd game.
Nothing wrong with beating the nonetities (or beating most of them).  It is just the over excited "I told you so" on here that make posting fair points difficult so much of the season.

4 hours ago, PeteRobbo said:

If it were to be Allegri Mark then that'll be full-tilt back to a grind it out, counter-attack style.

Conte lite 

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Conte lite 

Yeh maybe. The same but different and all that.

would you be happy with that appointment then?