• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Wolverhampton Wanderers 2 Chelsea 1

Recommended Posts

39 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Yeah, this is the sort of thing I m talking about. 

Personally I would build the team around Havertz and Werner. They play in their best positions and everyone else fits around them. Obviously Kante and Silva play every time they are fit and available.  That gives us one hell of a spine to build around.

Martin

what all the doom and gloom 

we beat the last season with

kepa

tomori, Christensen, Rudiger 

kovaic Jorge willIam, mount

tammy & Dave

 

Countdown- HAHHADW1234RTKTTLIPS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Holymoly   

If we win the thread probably won't top15 pages whereas if we drop points I fully expect the trolls to be out in force again. If it gets as toxic as the Everton thread then I think I will just move to Reddit and leave them to it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

If we win the thread probably won't top15 pages whereas if we drop points I fully expect the trolls to be out in force again. If it gets as toxic as the Everton thread then I think I will just move to Reddit and leave them to it.

Reddit ! Bloody hell that's a thousand times worse!

I'm desperate for a win here , we can do this as long as we keep that crafty little feller up front quiet , Podence  is it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
21 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

If we win the thread probably won't top15 pages whereas if we drop points I fully expect the trolls to be out in force again. If it gets as toxic as the Everton thread then I think I will just move to Reddit and leave them to it.

be interested to know who you mean. most people post regardless of the result. 

If being a troll means you expected the team with by far and away the biggest investment in the premier league to show significant improvement, then I guess I am a troll 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

be interested to know who you mean. most people post regardless of the result. 

If being a troll means you expected the team with by far and away the biggest investment in the premier league to show significant improvement, then I guess I am a troll 

Losing Hazard , Willian , Pedro in short order I think the extravagance can be explained though in fairness . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

If we win the thread probably won't top15 pages whereas if we drop points I fully expect the trolls to be out in force again. If it gets as toxic as the Everton thread then I think I will just move to Reddit and leave them to it.

 

If I remember correctly you were giving it large on the Everton tread.

Life’s  to short to get upset about anything written on the Forum, and if you really pay attention you might realise for some it’s just a game and others it’s more than likely a part of there life for whatever reasons.

The bottom line is personally I have no idea who Tom, dick or matron is on this forum and not really bothered, what I do know is that I enjoy the craic an regardless of the opinions all are chelsea supporters  

 

Countdown - HAHHADW1234RTNTTLIPS

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rob B   
13 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

If being a troll means you expected the team with by far and away the biggest investment in the premier league to show significant improvement, then I guess I am a troll 

Frank should be rightly under pressure for our spending in the summer, but equally, squads aren't built in one year, so you have to offset this over a slightly longer period to get a more accurate reflection of the squad - in my opinion anyway.  I went to the trouble of looking at the 3 year net spends versus our rivals (not to prove a point, just genuinely interested) 

I started out with 5 year net spend but going back 5 years is quite frankly irrelevant in terms of the performance of today's squad, for example ours had Bamford, Cuadrado, Oscar etc

  • Liverpool - £130m (Net over 3 years)
  • Spurs - £158m
  • Everton £163m
  • Chelsea - £182m
  • Man City - £198m
  • Arsenal - £221m
  • Man United - £239m

As you can see we are someone in the middle of the pack, albeit benefiting very heavily from the sale of Hazard. 

Was quite surprised to see A) how good Liverpool's is,  and B) How bad Arsenal and Man United's are.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrisb   
34 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

 

If I remember correctly you were giving it large on the Everton tread.

Life’s  to short to get upset about anything written on the Forum, and if you really pay attention you might realise for some it’s just a game and others it’s more than likely a part of there life for whatever reasons.

The bottom line is personally I have no idea who Tom, dick or matron is on this forum and not really bothered, what I do know is that I enjoy the craic an regardless of the opinions all are chelsea supporters  

 

Countdown - HAHHADW1234RTNTTLIPS

 

For once I’ll agree with your whole post and the bit in bold is spot on!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now