• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Arsenal 3 Chelsea 1

I remember last season that any team who was in a poor run of form and played us, we gave them the boost they needed to get back on track, same today

Just now, Phoenix Blue said:

I remember last season that any team who was in a poor run of form and played us, we gave them the boost they needed to get back on track, same today

'twas ever thus

Just now, NoblyBobly said:

Awful half. Long way back. Werner terrible again. Get him off. 

Werner is truly shocking. But to be fair Abraham isn’t very good either. He just looks like a bundle of arms and legs who is fluttering aimlessly across the pitch. I’m shocked he started today after his diabolical performance against West Ham. 

I’d be starting Giroud mist of the games. At least he can play the position he’s supposed to play. 

Genuine question, can someone tell me one game this season when we have actually been at least half decent?

Because from what I have see this year we are absolutely ****. Completely and utterly ****.

GURJ SS   
11 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

He didn't do anything wrong 

Contact was after he fell over

We've been **** anyway

I meant getting turned, he just needed to stay goal side to block any pass/cross from being played.

True, we've been terrible.

3 hours ago, The_Ghost said:

It’s nothing of the sort. Why would it be sexual violence to tear someone a new arse? It’s a figure of speech ffs. Get a grip. 

3 hours ago, Sir said:

I didn’t even know it had some sort of sexual connotation.. not sure if that says more about you or me... 

Is Pulisic allowed to tear someone to shreds? Pieces? Or is this offensive as well?

3 hours ago, Ham said:

He's got it in his head that it's something that it's not.  Been pulling people up for the same comment for years.

Without going into too much detail, his connotation makes no sense. It really doesn't.

Not sexual violence, just violence. 

Shame on anyone who defends that imagery - it takes a lot more imagination to think it is innocent than not.