• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Arsenal 3 Chelsea 1

31 minutes ago, blue moon said:

While I'm as concerned at recent trends as most of you, are you proposing the third coming? Even Jesus couldn't manage that ... so who? Most of the names in the above Wikipedia list are either dead or seem happily married to their clubs ... I mean, Klopp ain't leaving, and neither is Jose. The unemployed managers with experience in the Prem don't exactly fill me with happy anticipation, so I guess it's gonna have to be a foreigner ... but which? In the meantime, let's hope Frank doesn't continue to try our patience and pulls a rabbit out of the hat over Christmas, rather than a turkey.

Perhaps I am clutching at straws, but to me our current downturn in form reflects a macro level trend that the rest of our rivals are experiencing too. Everyone else is dropping points too, even City yesterday, so we shall see if the trend continues tonight. 

35 minutes ago, blue moon said:

While I'm as concerned at recent trends as most of you, are you proposing the third coming? Even Jesus couldn't manage that ... so who? 

Sounds great to me, but he'd have trouble engineering an exit from a club at the top of the Prem outperforming expectations.
Maybe the second coming - of Sarri.  That would go down well I think with the players.  Might ruffle a few feathers here though.

21 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Maybe the second coming - of Sarri.  That would go down well I think with the players.  Might ruffle a few feathers here though.

Mate, if he could get them playing "his" football then fine , I just don't think they'll want to , too much discipline required. 

paulw66   
5 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Mate, if he could get them playing "his" football then fine , I just don't think they'll want to , too much discipline required. 

half the team are new TBF 

Just now, paulw66 said:

half the team are new TBF 

Andy funnily enough , better suited to it I believe . 

Chrisb   
31 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Sounds great to me, but he'd have trouble engineering an exit from a club at the top of the Prem outperforming expectations.

8 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Go and stand in the naughty corner the pair of you, we’ll have no more of that kind of talk thank you very much.

1 minute ago, Mark Kelly said:

Andy funnily enough , better suited to it I believe . 

Well Sarriball was very much the way Frank had us playing for 6 months last year, and very much the way other teams push us into playing now.  3 touch football at the back in the never ending  Zouma, Kante, Silva Triangle.

14 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

If Frank is not here at the start of next season then there is only one man for the job.

Massimiliano Allegri.

The trouble is Mart , is is he actually any good , Like Carlo following Jose around and reaping the benefits of his hard work and preperation , can we be sure Juve's success wasn't down to the foundations laid by Conte?