• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Arsenal 3 Chelsea 1

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30 hours on Saturday, 26th December 2020 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

If we can't beat this lot...... 

This^. I had expected a decent reaction against Wolves and it was even worse. If we end up losing the next 2, Brendan’s phone is going to be ringing over Xmas.

4 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Brendan? Really? Pochettino???

Sadly Pochettino only has a win percentage of 56% which is not up to muster for a club like ours. 

paulw66   
36 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Wow that table really does say something amazing about one manager.
Daren't repeat it on here (but click the double arrow by win% to find out)

Mourinho, 6% better than SAF. Wow. 

1 hour ago, Droy was my hero said:

Wow that table really does say something amazing about one manager.
Daren't repeat it on here (but click the double arrow by win% to find out)

Our best ever manager. I will always find it baffling that there are people from our fanbase who give him stick. 

04-07 and 13-15 were my favourite seasons and his sackings were the only ones that have ever disappointed me. (Although yes the 15-16 one probably had to happen with the way that season was going). 

Ruudboy   

While I'm as concerned at recent trends as most of you, are you proposing the third coming? Even Jesus couldn't manage that ... so who? Most of the names in the above Wikipedia list are either dead or seem happily married to their clubs ... I mean, Klopp ain't leaving, and neither is Jose. The unemployed managers with experience in the Prem don't exactly fill me with happy anticipation, so I guess it's gonna have to be a foreigner ... but which? In the meantime, let's hope Frank doesn't continue to try our patience and pulls a rabbit out of the hat over Christmas, rather than a turkey.