• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Aston Villa 1

1 minute ago, paulw66 said:

Quite 

So when playing on the left wing he can’t pass or shoot? But that skill magically reappears if he’s played as a striker?

• Haha 1

GURJ SS   

The subs don't make sense if Lamps wanted bring more attack on them Werner for Jorge and go 4:4:2 makes sense. All we've got now is Havertz instead of Jorge recycling possession, and we're still 1 short up top.

paulw66   
Just now, The_Ghost said:

So when playing on the left wing he can’t pass or shoot? But that skill magically reappears if he’s played as a striker?

Exactly. I don't buy the excuses he has been afforded 

2 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

Exactly. I don't buy the excuses he has been afforded 

Right, my bad. I thought you were making that excuse for him. 

Sir   

Surely Roman can’t be happy with this? All that money spent, the quality of talent we have, how we should ‘logically’ of been right up there, yet we are producing this rubbish, are so incredibly inconsistent, have some of Europe’s most sought after talents.. And Lampard cannot have the transfer window ban excuse, lack of players, squad depth, no excuses. He isn’t good enough. Isn’t up to the job. Shouldn’t of been given the job. What was the situation we were in when Jose got sacked the second time? Or AVB? Scolari?

Bison   
1 minute ago, The_Ghost said:

Exactly. An attacking player in modern football should be comfortable across the front positions. Unless of course they are a target man like Giroud.

The guy has zero technical ability.