• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Aston Villa 1

Dingus   

I was clearly spoilt with the 04-13 Chelsea team because I couldn’t be more disillusioned with this team (and Football in general) at present.

3 minutes ago, Blue Rod said:

I am explaining to you in French this time. Giroud should have been playing instead of Werner. Right now Giroud should be on that pitch in Werner's place. Werner did not deserve a run of 8 games when he was playing so poorly and we had Giroud.

Lampard has not exactly benched Werner, unless that blond guy on the pitch is his double. 

You would have played Giroud on the wing for 8 games? Confused.

By the way, the referee is even more clueless than we are. Every 50/50 goes there way while we don’t even get the obvious free-kicks. 

So typical of a team where everything goes against you. Instead of post and in it’s always post and out. Penalties given against you there never was, crosses that transforms to goals against. Plus we are gifting away goals on a regular basis as well. 

1-1. Not what we needed. Not sure how long this can continue. City up next. Jeez. 

Just now, Mark Kelly said:

Absolutely pathetic refereeing, we go anywhere near them, free kick, they kick one player, he passes to the next, they kick him and he keeps going and misses his shot as they kick again referee studiously ignores it. 

But it wasn’t, the reason for us not winning I'm afraid Mark

Bison   

If the next game is called off we don't play again in the league until 15/01.

If the club are serious that gives a new man and his staff enough time to get something going.

We are not going to finish top 4 at this rate.

Just now, Blue Rod said:

I am explaining to you in French this time. Giroud should have been playing instead of Werner. Right now Giroud should be on that pitch in Werner's place. Werner did not deserve a run of 8 games when he was playing so poorly and we had Giroud.

Lampard has not exactly benched Werner, unless that blond guy on the pitch is his double. 

So we play Giroud and Abraham? ...or if you drop Abraham who do you replace him with? Try Chinese if you like. In fact forget it, you've never given a straight answer in your life if you can get away with it. 

1 minute ago, Leo91 said:

Just because you spend money doesn't mean it was spent well

Really

I think most of top clubs in Europe would have purchased the players brought in this summer.