• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Manchester City 3

8 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

2 subs and no striker brought on 😤😤

No, but Kante needed to be replaced and Billy has to be an improvement- I hope!

Edited by PeteRobbo

It wouldn’t hugely surprise me if Frank makes the call himself and resigns. He comes from a generation of top players who are loaded and he also has the club at heart.

I think this has only done minor damage to his reputation as a manager, he will clearly have to rebuild from here.

Blue Rod   
Just now, Bridge Soldier said:

Eh? Things are bad enough without you just making stuff up.

That was a mistake. corrected. Still think Thiago should not be wearing armband above other senior players. He barely speaks English never mind achieve anything for the club

10 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I hate saying it, but it really does seem like some of the players want him gone. They're just not trying. Scandalous really. 

I don't see this, at all. I see players who look knackered and don't know if they're coming or going (and you can pin that on them, the coach or both) but not a lack of effort. More a lack of direction. If anything, it looks like a lot of work is being done on the pitch. A lot more work than should be needed.

12 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Jorginho never shuts up on the pitch or off it when in the tunnel, we need that right now. Someone to give some orders and ease the minds of the players. They're lost out there.

I don't think that kind of direction matters that much. It's a clear lack of direction in how we play overall that can only be the result of deficits in training and coaching that makes the difference. You don't need someone barking directions when they're muscle memory.

When Martin Tyler is feeling sorry for you, you know its the end of the road. 

• Like 1

Kezza   
3 minutes ago, Blue_Fever said:

Why am I only able to hear Pep's voice on the touchline. His team is 3 down and he is still bellowing at his team. In contrast I have hardly heard Frank's voice at all. 

Doesn't matter what people think of Pep. Some call him overrated but I wished we could have a manager like Pep.

Dingus   

Serious question: Does anyone actually enjoy watching us play at present?

Will always love the club but it’s such a chore these days.

kratos   
1 minute ago, Kezza said:

Doesn't matter what people think of Pep. Some call him overrated but I wished we could have a manager like Pep.

Yup so everyone can demand he be sacked too.

Edited by kratos

1 minute ago, thevelourfog said:

I don't see this, at all. I see players who look knackered and don't know if they're coming or going (and you can pin that on them, the coach or both) but not a lack of effort. More a lack of direction. If anything, it looks like a lot of work is being done on the pitch. A lot more work than should be needed.

Yep. Spot on. Unfortunately it's always what happens. If the team doesn't put in a good performance, they simply must have downed tools and given up on the coach. There's no actual basis for that. It can just be that we're not a very good team.