• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 1 Manchester City 3

chara   
16 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

I wonder if on this forum we could ease up on the statements that some posters are delusional or in denial or living in a fantasy world. I'm hoping that none of us has any kind of mental illness. What we sometimes have is differences of opinion. Thats a good thing not a bad thing.

HMM NB.....can't remember disagreeing with you on anything in principle probably not absolutely but generally thereabouts....does that make me delusional?....

7 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

I think I'd swop places right now wouldn't you?

So let's all champion for OGS to be the next head coach at the club?

No he's not. Arteta had full access to the transfer market ....he was one game away from being sacked me thinks and we cleverly kept him in his job.

Hopefully and he will be back this summer to take more of our past seen by dates has been's

I wonder if on this forum we could ease up on the statements that some posters are delusional or in denial or living in a fantasy world. I'm hoping that none of us has any kind of mental illness. What we sometimes have is differences of opinion. Thats a good thing not a bad thing.

Pot calling the kettle black?

8 hours ago, NoblyBobly said:

5 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Pot calling the kettle black?

Apologies All - I must have been blind drunk or having a Andy Goram moment when posting my reply

Blue Rod   

Psychiatric terms like delusional, obsessive, and psychotic do not make your points any stronger. Also, avoid animal metaphors.

Now to the serious point. I do get the impression that some members think that we are nearly there; a few tweaks and we are serious competitors. Others like me think we've got a hell of a mountain to climb from where we are.

I do not see a single attribute of a strong team under the present coach. Hard work, discipline, good old fashioned running, game management, organisation, consistency, individuality (players producing out of this world moments), tenacity, covering your team mate when they mees up .., I could go on all day. I just do not see one bit of it. To think that Lampard will bring all these and more into the team, is a little unrealistic in my opinion. If he had it in him, we would be seeing some of those qualities already. 

Wolves, for example, would start a match in good pace. Just when you think they've settled for it, they step up two more gears. We don't have any of that. 

JaneB   
1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Apologies All - I must have been blind drunk or having a Andy Goram moment when posting my reply

Can I suggest you don't post when you're blind drunk then?  Unacceptable stuff.

3 hours ago, JaneB said:

Can I suggest you don't post when you're blind drunk then?  Unacceptable stuff.

Unfortunately I hardly ever touch the stuff anymore, Therefore the chance of that happen are non existent.