• Current Donation Goals

Dingus   

Pretty alarming that we’ve dropped to 10th as quickly as we have.

Nothing less than a victory this afternoon. Anything else and I think that could be curtains for Frank unfortunately.

Dingus   

Certainly doing himself no favours with that lineup. Very frustrating.

Oh well. Still, should be enough for the win.

chelboy   

I don’t blame them if players like Tomori and CHO want to leave with Frank in charge. The treatment of both players has been a shambles. 

GURJ SS   
On 11/01/2021 at 1:13 AM, Kezza said:

The players are one thing but the bigger part of the issue is much greater than that. It's not really the personnel but more the system or tactic. Does anyone really think the likes of Zinchenko and Cancelo are world class reknowned entities? At least when they joined the club who knew about them? They were molded to fit the system. Does anyone think that they are superior to who we have? Pep fit these half decent players and asked them to play to a system. We merely let players carry on with what they thought most effective for them. Hence no imparting of coaching to fit into a distinctive style of play or system.

Sort of agree, Zinchenko was an attacking mid if I'm correct so totally get your point. Cancelo is different, I used to watch quite a bit of European football and it was clear he was going to be a top player. Other than that you're right, I don't think there's a system where the player is given clear instructions on what's expected from them; it's more like 'go out there and play your game' sort of instructions. We rarely have players who compliment each other on the pitch at the same time.

Singularly unimpressed, I really would like Lampard to do well not sure this line up will help, lots of pre-match talk on working things and this is what we get. . .

Pulisic there only on potential CHO should be there on merit

Bah bloody humbug