• Current Donation Goals

3 minutes ago, chara said:

Wow!  to be mentioned in the same breath and same misdemeanour as Droy......my cup overfloweth, I have ARRIVED!!!

You've been an “arrivee” for some time now I'd say m'hearty.

chara   

Ahh PR....lost an old friend last week to Covid......in such times this forum brings a modicum of relief...Thanks for helping.

Kezza   

Frank may be given the benefit of the doubt for his lack of ability to improve performance. But his continuous sidelining of CHO is unacceptable. There has been plenty of opportunities to show CHO that he has a future here and he is appreciated. If CHO leaves, which I think he will and should, then it will be all down to Frank.

• Like 1

Ham   
46 minutes ago, chara said:

Ahh PR....lost an old friend last week to Covid......in such times this forum brings a modicum of relief...Thanks for helping.

Sorry to hear that Chara...

3 hours ago, chelboy said:

“He’ll get many, many minutes” = 1 start every so often and many sub appearances. CHO should have started today and should start against Leicester. 

Callum's an impact player right now IMO. If it is a choice between Pulisic, Ziyech and CHO, CHO off the bench is a no-brainer.

Callum off the bench in a stretched game, tired legs, playing to his strength of beating his man and crossing the ball into the box vs Callum playing against a team still sitting deep are two different scenarios. 

I hope he features more but he's simply got to develop his game further to become a starting option over a longer spell.

25 minutes ago, thevelourfog said:

Mount is by far and away our best player, even if he isn't scoring the goals you'd hope for. He'd be an absolute monster under peak Mourinho.

Not disagreeing with you, but it’s a pretty damning conclusion for the other players considering that Mount was a decent Championship player a season and a half a ago. 

1 hour ago, chara said:

My deepest condolences chara! 

3 hours ago, Blue Rod said:

If Mount can add a bit more end product to his football, a proper manager would struggle to fit Havertz in this team

A few months ago you called Mount a Championship player who’d never be good enough for Chelsea 😂

Also, isn’t Frank struggling to fit Havertz into the team at the moment? 

chara   

Thanks guys....elder brother of an old friend....played with him when I was a teenager and he was a "senior" player.

didn't really mean to mention it but slipped out.

On the bright side a friend of Mrs C has just been moved from ICU to a general ward so that is plus.

Makes all our handwringing over a game look a bit pointless!

25 minutes ago, chara said:

Makes all our handwringing over a game look a bit pointless!

No chara, really it doesn't. This is a football forum, designed to discuss the ups and downs of our football team/club. This is why we exist