• Current Donation Goals

52 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Whilst I agree with this he still needs to start some games and yesterday was the perfect opportunity to give him a start. I'm not so sure away to Leicester is.

Does he start because he is out best winger?  Or are we still looking for opportunities to give him match time?

Right now, and on current form, I think we need CHO for Leicester more than we should have needed him yesterday.
Form is always temporary, but you select on current form.

2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

The 'current characteristics'? Go on Pete, explain what they are, as I'm sure we'd all like to know.

There's barely any 'censorship' at all. 

What? 

I've already explained it all

32 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Of course you have, champion! 

What's that supposed to mean? I have indeed described some misgivings I have about life on the Forum and the way that it's administered. If you haven't read them then you'll find them on this audit trail. On the other hand, if you have, then I've no idea what you mean by this latest comment, although it is another example of the unnecessarily autocratic, high and mighty, reactionary attitude that has become your trademark latterly. Why not instead consider the points I made, think about them and provide a reasonable and properly considered response, instead of maintaining a resolute and bloody-minded stance which is redolent of one of the faults I've raised about the Forum. Specifically I refer to the refusal to entertain any debate about some of the in-house rules which exist currently.

Meanwhile, I suggest you do what I'm doing currently. Which is watching the cricket from The Gabba,

Edited by PeteRobbo

25 minutes ago, PeteRobbo said:

What's that supposed to mean?

Fairly obvious, I'd have though, but there you go.

I have indeed described some misgivings I have about life on the Forum and the way that it's administered. If you haven't read them then you'll find them on this audit trail.

Couldn't miss them. 

although it is another example of the unnecessarily autocratic, high and mighty, reactionary attitude that has become your trademark latterly.

Oh dear. 

Specifically I refer to the refusal to entertain any debate about some of the in-house rules which exist currently.

Nobody, including me, has refused to entertain off topic' debates. And it has nothing to do with any 'in-house rules' that you seem to think exist. Let me enlighten you - there aren't any such things that dictate the way moderators moderate!. Commonsense suggests (as it must do even to you) that staying on topic on forums such as this makes it better for everyone? If you want to tell everyone how to run the site, then start a topic and go for your life!

Meanwhile, I suggest you do what I'm doing currently. Which is watching the cricket from The Gabba,

Sorry, but it's dead boring. Glad you like it though.

9 hours ago, Ham said:

I'm not sure the senior players have covered themselves in glory this season. 

You are right, however now is the time to see if the senior players are fore or against Frank. If performance do not improve then it will highlight where the problem lies.

Senior international players do not become crap overnight, and many have been coached bu some of the best coaches of the last decade

Sciatika   

I don't have a problem with people saying what they like here (provided it's legal, of course). I also have a Twitter account, and I see so much bo**ox on there that I like the fact that I don't have to read it here. Take away the pictures of cats, plates of food and the warriors with the extra clicky keyboards, and there is precious little left. But, if people want that, then I won't be offended. I will ignore them just as I do on Twitter. By the way, I also have/had Quora, Parler and Minds accounts. I gave up Quora because people calling each other names didn't actually add very much to my life. The other accounts have not been used very much because I only registered to see if what people were saying about them is true. For everyone's benefit, the posts contain the same nonsense as on Twitter but with a different spin. I sense that wherever they come from, authoritarians and narcissists will still employ doubtful moral certitudes to insist on being heard and they all end up sounding much the same. So, I prefer to keep off-topic stuff out of the football forums. That is not to say, that I want the thing so narrowly defined that we are not allowed to talk about other stuff in the context. In general, I have not found that to be the case. But, I don't much like being preached to whatever the religion or cult being pushed. That applies just as much to the utility of Jorginho in the central midfield as it does to broader issues. The problem with the non-football issues is that people are more likely to be offended if people push back on them and I desperately want to avoid another forum becoming like all the rest.

Jasonb   
20 hours ago, Faramir said:

CHO came on whem we were 0-0 and his pass began the move that led to our goal.

Thanks for keeping me honest.

I have been disappointed with him more times than not though on Saturday he did look like he was up for the game and was certainly energetic and progressive.

Its the best he has looked for some time, not sure if that is him feeling the injury is now well in the past or like I said earlier just excited by the prospect of playing 10 man Fulham.

I would think there is a good chance he will start at Leicester.

Diddymen   
Just now, Jasonb said:

I would think there is a good chance he will start at Leicester.

he has to start on Tuesday!

paulw66   
Just now, Diddymen said:

he has to start on Tuesday!

If he doesn't, he has every reason to be thoroughly p*ssed off.

It's one thing to be on the bench when Hazard was doing his thing, or when Pulisic was on fire at the back end of last season, but in recent weeks he has been the one most likely to make something happen, whilst those ahead of him have done little.