• Current Donation Goals

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Fulham at Craven Cottage before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 17:30 hours on Saturday, 16th January 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on Sky Sports)

Who have they got who's aching to score a goal or has never scored in the Prem ?

Its come to this. 

Fulham win this and I just don't know anymore .

Diddymen   
21 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Who have they got who's aching to score a goal or has never scored in the Prem ?

Its come to this. 

or....if they are on a losing run, who best to play?!

34 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Its come to this. 

I think they have rather a lot of those.
Was it you who described Denis Odoi as the worst defender in PL history? - that will bite someone's bum.
Extremely local rivals, doing badly, hardly anyone has scored for them this season and not many in their other recent PL season, 18/19.

But the player guaranteed to score is Michael Hector.  Lucky Ola Aina and RLC can't play as well I guess.  Then we'd need 4.

I'll miss both sets of fans singing "There is only one team in Fulham".  

2 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

I think they have rather a lot of those.
Was it you who described Denis Odoi as the worst defender in PL history? - that will bite someone's bum.
Extremely local rivals, doing badly, hardly anyone has scored for them this season and not many in their other recent PL season, 18/19.

But the player guaranteed to score is Michael Hector.  Lucky Ola Aina and RLC can't play as well I guess.  Then we'd need 4.

Yes it was me who said Odoi was the worst but I believe they've since realised and dropped him ! 

Surely Mitrovic to show us what we've been missing up front with some muscle .

I expect we'll play Christensen for a laugh now ...

52 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Its come to this. 

They have the "Chelsea-reject out for revenge as manager" angle ready to rub salt in our wounds. Especially with him being a backup player to Frank back in the day. 

Fulham have an awful penalty conversion rate, so expect to concede a penalty goal.

Also they are that classic example of "raise their game against Chelsea" similar to the other smaller London teams. 

7 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

"You're just a small shop in Harrods" was a favourite of mine back in the day. Was it ever adapted for QPR? "Small shop in Westfield".

15 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Yes it was me who said Odoi was the worst but I believe they've since realised and dropped him ! 

Surely Mitrovic to show us what we've been missing up front with some muscle .

I expect we'll play Christensen for a laugh now ...

Dropped him for Ola Aina I guess, so....

13 minutes ago, CarefreeMuratcan said:

They have the "Chelsea-reject out for revenge as manager" angle ready to rub salt in our wounds. Especially with him being a backup player to Frank back in the day. 

OMG - best cancel the Sky subscription now then

More likely back to basics with a back 5, with idealy a midfield which contains players who do not come from knotty ash.

I could be wrong about knotty ash

image.thumb.png.b1f55493bcf57104c38e80511a33ef48.png

BIZZARE

paulw66   
19 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

why can't Aina play?