• Current Donation Goals

Blue Rod   

That was a gutsy performance from Fulham at Spurs. I'm happy for them especially as they were unfairly sprung a match against such a tough opponent. The joke must be on the PL who probably thought this match was a foregone conclusion and so it didn't matter where,  when,  or whether they played it at all.  

We should now have an advantage against Fulham that has fallen on our laps. I just hope that we haven't had the wrong type of rest, or that resting between matches doesn't turn out to be worse than playing without any rest. But in a season like the one we're having, every interpretation is up for grabs. 

Sciatika   

None of the fixtures are easy but we have a run of games which are mainly mid and lower half teams (apart from Leicester and Spurs). This is a "must win" game.

Fulham will come in to the game with confidence no doubt, but they will (hopefully!) be more tired than we are. This is our only proper gap between games for a while, so I hope some important work has been done and the players have had a chance to clear their heads after the poor run.

Get a win here and somehow against Leicester too and the feeling will be very different around the club. Positive thinking is all I can offer in way of support, so let’s hope the players and staff are determined to turn this around and get a run of results!

Come on boys!!

Diddymen   

I am not sure the rest gives us an advantage. We've had quite a number of games where we had more rest / rested quite a number of players than the opposition team and still looked sluggish. Dunno why

When footballers are being attacked in the media for celebrating goals and breaking Covid constraints , it's refreshing to see us leading from the front again by not scoring goals. 

• Haha 2

Ham   
23 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

When footballers are being attacked in the media for celebrating goals and breaking Covid constraints , it's refreshing to see us leading from the front again by not scoring goals. 

😅👍

Villa's 2nd game in a week postponed, their match vs Everton on Sunday is now postponed, which means they'll be 3 games behind most other teams... when are those matches going to get played? Such a mess. 

1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Villa's 2nd game in a week postponed, their match vs Everton on Sunday is now postponed, which means they'll be 3 games behind most other teams... when are those matches going to get played? Such a mess. 

I guess it helps us?

Though it is always frustrating having to judge the table based on unequal games played. 

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan

Faramir   
5 hours ago, Sciatika said:

None of the fixtures are easy but we have a run of games which are mainly mid and lower half teams (apart from Leicester and Spurs). This is a "must win" game.

Yes. Without doubt this is a must win and hopefully a turning point in our season.