• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Leicester City 2 Chelsea 0

10 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Just thinking which Leicester player is Marina going to pay a sh@t load of money for in the summer?

Brendan? Pains me to say so, but much as I’m a supporter of SFL, this cannot continue. It’s not kind to him, it’s not kind to the team, and it’s not kind to us.

Edited by blue moon

paulw66   

Is anyone surprised? One team look well drilled. The other is us. Every game the same story 

Kezza   

Lol at Frank. I think any manager would do a better job with this team. I mean look at Brendan with this half decent players.

1 minute ago, chara said:

You mean like a normal football team?

Exactly Chara. Our defence is a laughing stock I"m afraid. Which coach works with the players on it?

Three individual defenders all making the same mistake there. What are they being asked to do in training? Starting to wonder if they're doing anything at all.

The results are not the issue (although they are obviously not good enough). The issue is that we are, increasingly evidentally, poorly coached. We are not watching a team taking time to adjust to a plan, to make it second nature. We are watching a team with no plan.

• Like 1

asvaberg   
Just now, PeteRobbo said:

Exactly Chara. Our defence is a laughing stock I"m afraid. Which coach works with the players on it?

Jody?

1 minute ago, thevelourfog said:

Three individual defenders all making the same mistake there. What are they being asked to do in training? Starting to wonder if they're doing anything at all.

The results are not the issue (although they are obviously not good enough). The issue is that we are, increasingly evidentally, poorly coached. We are not watching a team taking time to adjust to a plan, to make it second nature. We are watching a team with no plan.

Quite so TVF