• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Leicester City 2 Chelsea 0

I've said for a while that we look like a team that isn't trained properly, I take it back. I'm pretty sure we dont train at all.

The standard of football, and I dont mean the style, I mean EVERYTHING, is the worst level of football I can remember as a Chelsea fan.

chelboy   
2 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Mate, if we were playing those teams now we'd be losing the games. Something's changed at the club.

We struggled to beat a 10 man Fulham. Right now we are nowhere near fit to play anyone. During our run we weren’t this bad. This is a massive drop from October/November. 

Roman is being clinical. I maintain that he employed FSW because he needed a caretaker and knew nobody would object when he replaced him. Ditto Frank. Held things together when the only new resources available were the youngsters, and kept his job when lockdown meant empty stadiums and lower revenues. If Covid is minimised, expect a change. If not ...

1 minute ago, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Not sure what's gone wrong for Frank at the club. I can only assume he's become overwhelmed and can't cope with the demands of the job at this point. I mean, something looks terribly wrong with ALL of the players.

I would love to see it work out, but we can't sack the entire squad. Some of them really do deserve it though.

Thats familiar maybe there is something in that or a little bit anyway

2 minutes ago, Whataloadofballacks said:

Yeah I totally agree with this. I was baffled last game.

I presumed it was Zouma being rested, but bizarrely not and I have no idea why Frank has made this change.

This is dreadful. The players look befuddled and that's coming from clueless tactics and bad management.

Absolutely no point continuing down this path.

Diddymen   
3 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Mendy

James - Tomori - Silva - Chilwell

Livramento - Bate - Gilmour - CHO

Mount

Abraham

If frank can't coach a team of highly paid professionals who are also internationals, he is sure as f@@k, isn't going to coach a team of youth players