• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Leicester City 2 Chelsea 0

Just now, Diddymen said:

I agree. If the board were going to sack him it would have been before the FA cup match against Morecambe. Much more time for a new manager. (unless of course Frank resigns)

Unfortunately the season is now over for us. 

Post match interview will be interesting he has to know if he can pull it around or not

3 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

True but he might not have saved a pen and he didn't save Werner effort. You need a little rub of the green to help through this but its not coming is it. 

True but we also need a direction.

From the first minute we didn’t look like we fancied it or believed that we’d get anything from the game. We’ve looked totally deflated all game. Shown nothing. No desire. No cohesion. We’ve looked like a team of strangers who’ve never played together before. 

To think that Lampard rested players last weekend for this game. It’s been atrocious. I don’t think Lampard deserves another chance. I don’t think he’s up to it. I don’t think he knows what he’s doing. We look like a team that’s not being managed properly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, exiledblue said:

The German guy from PSG is the only one who might get something from our Germans. I am just pissed Frank couldnt do it as I so wanted it to work.

So did I. But dreams are just that. Dreams ....

ROMAN should have sacked him after losing to one of the worst Arsenal teams in premier league history, look at the table now, they dumped Willian brought in the kids and have slowly turned around their season, while we have gone into free fall, no one on here can defend him now, NO ONE!

6 minutes ago, Original 21 said:

From the first minute we didn’t look like we fancied it or believed that we’d get anything from the game. We’ve looked totally deflated all game. Shown nothing. No desire. No cohesion. We’ve looked like a team of strangers who’ve never played together before. 

To think that Lampard rested players last weekend for this game. It’s been atrocious. I don’t think Lampard deserves another chance. I don’t think he’s up to it. I don’t think he knows what he’s doing. We look like a team that’s not being managed properly. 

I really wanted SFL to be great, I really did but this pretty much sums it up. 

4 minutes ago, NoblyBobly said:

You need a little rub of the green

Used all that up on the “let’s all shout from the roof tops” of 17 unbeaten earlier in the season.

Just now, JaneB said:

I think he means Frank won't be around :-(

Yes I know, but lets assume a new coach comes in next week. Is that coach going to improve things? Maybe with time. It could be that a fresh pair of eyes plus new manager bounce will kick start things. We just cannot keep losing and playing like this. I'm horrified at how some of these players are playing with a Chelsea shirt, but we can't sack players sadly so the coach will be the one that goes. I mean just take Pulisic. He won games on his own last season and now he offers nothing. This to me is incredible....but I've seen it before.