• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Newcastle United 0

Holymoly   
4 minutes ago, Ham said:

Kepa starts apparently

****. There goes my optimism.

chelboy   

Lmao! This board is still trying to justify spending £70M on a average GK. Let the guy return back to La Liga and take the loss in value. 

Team as expected apart from the GK.

I presume that’s coming from above TT, as I see no reason for Mendy to be dropped. 

That said, massive chance for Kepa tonight that he probably doesn’t deserve, but gets it nonetheless.

Think Kepa deserves to start to be fair. Mendy was pretty poor in his last game and Kepa played well against Barnsley. 

Good management in my opinion.

• Haha 1

chara   

Huh?.....just watching WHam and the Sheffield United death wish penalty......am I looking at a CFC one?

GURJ SS   
1 minute ago, Ham said:

20210215_190114.jpg

I think that's a good lineup, I'd have probably gone for Pulisic instead of Tammy to take advantage of Newcastle being weak at the back, I think with Tammy we may become too static up top and it tends to make opposition defences settle in a match; and Zouma instead of Rudiger to give us some power in defence and the air.

JaneB   
1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Team as expected apart from the GK.

I presume that’s coming from above TT, as I see no reason for Mendy to be dropped. 

That said, massive chance for Kepa tonight that he probably doesn’t deserve, but gets it nonetheless.

Why bother having a manager? The whole thing stinks 😷

I didn’t think TT was the sort of person to put up with this nonsense 🙄