• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Southampton 1 Chelsea 1

Leo91   
6 hours ago, Bison said:

How much more do we need to spend before we have some? Another £200m?

Not a lot but we need better scouts. 

1 minute ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Tell me what nationality is written on the birth certificate of Serbians born before 1991?

We are going to stop this nonsense before it get's out of hand. So move on and talk some football.

Faramir   

I started to answer your question then realized it would lead into politics. Please stop. Totally unnecessary conversation.

1 minute ago, Michael Tucker said:

We are going to stop this nonsense before it get's out of hand. So move on and talk some football.

Ok

Post deleted. 

17 hours ago, Faramir said:

No. You are the one bringing players and the amount of their contracts into various conversations.

Maybe it was my other side?

I will start trolling myself to make sure I am not contradicting something my other side posted.

20 hours ago, Faramir said:

I think you hit the 'nail on the head' with why Tuchel pulled him.

CHO was not 'buying in' to what he was told to do. Tuchel was totally honest and told "us" why he pulled him in the post match interview. We don't need to speculate.

Experience is a much better teacher than words. Tuchel had been telling him and the message was not sinking in. He pulled him to make his point.

I find it funny that so many on this forum (including me) complain about the attitude, work ethic and enthusiasm of the players, but then also complain when the manager does something to correct the very thing we complain about.

I agree that Tuchel could of chosen other players to pick on yesterday, but I think he sees CHO's huge potential and he wants him to start making steps to reach it.

Someone here in this 'thread' compared the work ethic of Mount to CHO... can you imagine what an awesome player CHO would become if he could reach that level of commitment consistently every game, and doing what the manager has asked him to do.

Exactly this. If CHO sulks after this he can only blame himself. Tuchel has clearly showed that he wants to give him a proper go and has done so since he came in for Lamps. 

Sarri, Lampard and now Tuchel have all questioned CHOs attitude. Somehow I think the problem is with him and not with the three managers. 

paulw66   
On 21/02/2021 at 2:25 AM, Blue_In_Every_Way said:

Not sure what is the sense behind tearing CHO apart like that publicly is all about.... the whole team has been rubbish since Tuchel took over. I cannot recall a single game that I've said "right, this guy has really changed things here".

If he gets us a trophy, then fair play to him but these games are really hard to watch at the moment.

We get it, you didn't want Lampard sacked. 

Chrisb   
2 hours ago, paulw66 said:

We get it, you didn't want Lampard sacked. 

And we also got it when you did.