• Current Donation Goals

1 hour ago, Martin1905 said:

Alonso is a goal threat in a team that lack goals, no suprises he has played the majority of games and will probably continue

He’s been p*ss poor this game, his lack of pace is being exploited by AM and their buck tooth wonder. Would put Chilwell on to give AM something else to think about in both attack and defensive stages of the game. 

chara   

As mentioned..they are waiting for our mistake....smash and grab....I feel less we are pushing them than they are outwaiting us....bad decision for the yellow..Daves foul....

5 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Brilliant first half, without a doubt the best 45 minutes we have seen this season.

Out playing one of the best sides in Europe at the moment.

Half agree.  Certainly we are on a par with a good side, which I haven't really seen much for a while.
It is going to be about finishing over teh 180m

Kovacic is taking a very very long time about deciding what to do.  Not for the first time we are seeing Jorginho drawing the midfield marker and creating a ton of space for Kova, only to see the opportunity dissolve.  

Liking Werner, Mount and CHO very much.

Ham   
1 minute ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

He’s been p*ss poor this game, his lack of pace is being exploited by AM and their buck tooth wonder. Would put Chilwell on to give AM something else to think about in both attack and defensive stages of the game. 

You talk some rubbish sometimes. Clearly a wind up.  He's been excellent. 

Diddymen   
2 minutes ago, Ham said:

You talk some rubbish sometimes. Clearly a wind up.  He's been excellent. 

I agree. He’s been good. Bit crap at the beginning, but a great outlet for that wing.

we definitely need to score in this leg

Edited by Diddymen

Ham   
Just now, Diddymen said:

I agree. He’s been good. Bit crap at the beginning, but a great outlet for that wing

He's coolness personified. Knows when to draw a foul as well, unlike the rest of them.  

Yet to see him mis-control anything.  Takes a lot of pressure off.  Always an outlet. 

Blue Rod   
5 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

I am sure their modus operandi is to defend at home and attack away.

Exactly what I think (fear)