• Current Donation Goals

Diddymen   

Great performance all round. 

They will need to come out in the second tie but shame Jorginho and mount are not playing for that one

Really good performance. Shaky first couple of minutes when Mount picked up a yellow. But we really settled and deserved to win. Shame we’re going to be without arguably our two best performers tonight. Jorginho and Mount are going to be a big miss for the second leg. 

As for the game, got to be happy but felt we should've push for the 3rd, as AM were there for the taking. A second away goal is worth 1.5 goals effectively so I would've risked it even if it meant a 1-1. 

As for the players, I felt all of them put a shift in. Jorgi really annoyed me with his final ball but he did keep it moving. Alonso again, was nowhere near as bad as some posters on here were try to make out he is. AC actually gets my MotM. 

That said, still a lot to play for and this tie is far from over but it is always nice to get an away CL KO stage win. 

Ham   
30 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

Great goal, and dare I say it World Class VAR. Premier league VAR = Conference by comparison.

Spot on.  PL VAR would have ruled on the clear offside within 10 seconds without considering who played the ball forward. 

6 minutes ago, GURJ SS said:

Great victory, the players can be proud of that performance, very proud,

Tuchel got it right, the players got better and better than the game went on towards the goal.

A shaky first 5 minutes and then a very commanding 92 minutes. 

Performance of the season. 

The only media downside is that the BT read on this is that Chelsea won because La Liga isn't very good.  

paulw66   

Great away performance. 

A second goal would have been nice, but being a bit greedy.

Ham   
3 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Well, I thought we were quite ****ing brilliant and thats up there with one of our best performances in years.

I keep hearing Athletico weren't great but thats because we completely and utterly dominated them, absolutely battered them. Destroyed the horrible cheating bastards.

Outstanding from everyone but special mention to Jorginho. Genuine world class performance, ran the game fron start to finish. 

We don't often agree 100% so I'm taking this opportunity.

Ham   

BT now applauding Chewy Luis pinching Rudi on the thigh to get a reaction as 'smart'. 

I f##king give up.  

7 minutes ago, Ham said:

The only media downside is that the BT read on this is that Chelsea won because La Liga isn't very good.  

They're laughing it up at what a scamp Suarez is now .

One day someone's going to really do for that little turd .

Ham   
Just now, Mark Kelly said:

They're laughing it up at what a scamp Suarez is now .

One day someone's going to really do for that little turd .

You mean with a rifle?

JaneB   
18 minutes ago, Super Kenny Monkou said:

Exactly. The forum has been harmonious the whole match!!

That can't be right!!!

My man Giroud!!  What a star!!