• Current Donation Goals

asvaberg   
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

2nd leg, where we are ahead on away goals, and you can be sure he bites or kicks someone.  Not first leg.

What do I read? An optimistic DWMH ?? Me like, a lot! :) :) 

• Haha 1

Blue Rod   

I hope we don't fall into the trap of trying to defend a draw away from home hoping we can sneak a goal or two at home. What some European managers do is give you an easy away game and then hit you hard on your on turf. With no fans allowed, it might suit us to attack them tomorrow. 

Bison   
21 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

Can anyone see Havertz starting?

No, Havertz is lethargic at the best of times. Coming off a layoff against this opponent? No chance.

Rob B   
3 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Pretty sure Mount has seen all that before in the Championship.  For CHO it will depend where he is playing.  Anything out wide (at RWB for example) will be so obvious it will be too costly to try.  If he plays as a 10 he might get bullied but then he invariably does as a 10, so AM won't be any different.  Actually I wouldn't really expect CHO to play at all unless/until we need goals H2 at the bridge.

Agree with all of this apart from the last sentence.  I have a sneaky suspicion he’ll play, but as a 10.  James as RWB,  CHO and Mount  as 10’s  behind Werner.   Not quite what I’d pick but hard to blame TT if he does. 

11 minutes ago, Rob B said:

Agree with all of this apart from the last sentence.  I have a sneaky suspicion he’ll play, but as a 10.  James as RWB,  CHO and Mount  as 10’s  behind Werner.   Not quite what I’d pick but hard to blame TT if he does. 

Maybe.  But the whole point of TTs WBs (or indeed Conte's or widemen in football over the past 5 years) is that an industrious 8 in the middle of the pitch occupy 9 or 10 opponents, leaving the wide players as a very dangerous "out" ball.  
I know where I think CHO is most useful in that.

• Like 1

chara   
1 hour ago, Diddymen said:

Can anyone see Havertz starting?

Can anyone see Havertz?

(I do believe there is a top player in there but..)

Rob B   
17 minutes ago, Droy was my hero said:

Maybe.  But the whole point of TTs WBs (or indeed Conte's or widemen in football over the past 5 years) is that an industrious 8 in the middle of the pitch occupy 9 or 10 opponents, leaving the wide players as a very dangerous "out" ball.  
I know where I think CHO is most useful in that.

Yeh absolutely.