• Current Donation Goals

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

Smart moves by Club PR and CHO/family I'd have thought.

Somewhere there is a cunning plan Baldrick?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so up for tonight now! I’ve got a feeling we're in for a cracker tonight and I feel it will end well for us, which as a Chelsea fan isn’t always a good thing!

Come on boys!!

Edited by My Blood Is Blue
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I’m so up for tonight now! I’ve got a feeling where in for a cracker tonight and I feel it will end well for us, which as a Chelsea fan isn’t always a good thing!

Come on boys!!

As am I!!

Seems like forever ago that we had a big champions league game. And I think we will win.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

As am I!!

Seems like forever ago that we had a big champions league game. And I think we will win.

Pretty much is. 

The  BM first leg was 363 days ago (the 2nd leg was irrelevant).  The CL group was extremely silly last year and this  but thanks to some inspired refereeing (2 reds and a pen in one incident) we were never under threat really either year.  We didn't play the season before, or two seasons before that.

It is quite an incredible stat but we have only once gone beyond the last 16 of the CL since the year we won it.  Lost the SF to erm AM in 2014.
We have I guess had about 5 or 6 big games in the CL in that time (and one in the Europa).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would have preferred Chilwell to Alonso, I’m not sold on Alonso being the better option to be honest. I get that he has very good experience a WB, but he’s very slow and defensively limited, I think Chilwell is the better option.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Alonso again I honestly don’t know how he’s ahead of chiwell. Hopefully he scores a cracker to prove me wrong . 1-0 Suarez with the goal. again hope I’m wrong but can see this being a boring tight game

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jasonb   
7 hours ago, Sciatika said:

Sometimes, when I watch Tammy, I am strangely reminded of a young deer. I think its the gangly legs.

Yes he does look awkward at times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I would have preferred Chilwell to Alonso, I’m not sold on Alonso being the better option to be honest. I get that he has very good experience a WB, but he’s very slow and defensively limited, I think Chilwell is the better option.

I am starting to feel for Chilwell. Unlike the others to have had lost places since Tuchel came in, I don't think he really deserves it on a personal level even if it has been a pragmatic necessity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ham   
8 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

Alonso again I honestly don’t know how he’s ahead of chiwell. Hopefully he scores a cracker to prove me wrong . 1-0 Suarez with the goal. again hope I’m wrong but can see this being a boring tight game

The most recent Chilwell performances have been absolutely dire. Alonso's haven't. 

Chilwell seriously needs to up his game, and quick.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now