• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Manchester United 0

chelboy   

How hard this team have to work just to score 1 goal. If it’s not a pen or from individual brilliance then it doesn’t look to bright for us in the final third. Very worrying. 

Edited by chelboy

I didn't think we were at all bad! The levels of skill on display were very high and both sides looked well drilled. 

We certainly need to be more incisive in attack, but I think there's a lot to be admired in today's performance.

Honestly , that was the most dreary , inept , unexciting , snoozefest it has been my great displeasure to waste my life watching .

We got more than we deserved out of it .

Mount , Christensen, Rudiger good , everyone else rotten and Ziyech with a performance which stunk the arena out , the quicker the miserable ****er is shown the door the better.

JaneB   
Just now, Chrisb said:

Completely uninspiring. 

Thank goodness no one is paying to come to SB to watch this stuff.

So sick of finding goals so hard to come by :-(

Rudiger man of the match. Fantastic performances from Christiansen and Kovacic. Mount, James and Kante also had very good games.  Tactics first half were wrong. Ziyech, and Pulisic had bad games. Giroud might as well not have been on the pitch because he couldn't get the ball.

Blue Rod   

TT has to start showing the attacking side of his game. We are good in possession but 8 games or so gone and we are yet to start creating goal chances.

Rudiger was easily MoTM. Mount also did well. But he could be even better of he polished up his final decisions.  He could end up carrying this team from the attacking point of view. 

Edited by Blue Rod

Bison   
1 minute ago, Blue Rod said:

TT has to start showing the attacking side of his game. We are good in possession but 8 games or so gone and we are yet to start creating goal chances.

We don't have good enough attackers to risk opening up too much.

Bison   
5 minutes ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

TT gone down in my estimation. Unable to beat a chancer like OGS. 

Give him forwards and he would.