• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Liverpool 0 Chelsea 1

Ham   
2 hours ago, Aussie1979 said:

First loss coming up for tuchel . We should go straight after them because there defence is all over the place . But can see tuchel being ultra defensive and we lose 1-0 hope I’m wrong but he’s to negative in his approach to games

Well as long as his negativity doesn't spread to the likes of you and I.... 

3 hours ago, Ham said:

Well as long as his negativity doesn't spread to the likes of you and I.... 

Sadly it’s to late for me . I really think we are hard to watch at the moment I’ve never really liked 5 at the back but with 2 defensive midfielders on top of that it’s really negative in my opinion. I was hoping we would go to a back 4 after we picked up a couple of results as are confidence would be back but this formation looks like it’s going to here until to the end of the season . 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

Sadly it’s to late for me . I really think we are hard to watch at the moment I’ve never really liked 5 at the back but with 2 defensive midfielders on top of that it’s really negative in my opinion. I was hoping we would go to a back 4 after we picked up a couple of results as are confidence would be back but this formation looks like it’s going to here until to the end of the season . 

Tuchel has basically sorted out our defence, and the midfield is looking better (not perfect certainly, but definitely better). Apart from Giroud, the forwards/wingers are still a work in progress (and injuries haven't helped). It seems to me that the whole thing needs time to click into gear.  

chara   
10 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Tuchel has basically sorted out our defence, and the midfield is looking better (not perfect certainly, but definitely better). Apart from Giroud, the forwards/wingers are still a work in progress (and injuries haven't helped). It seems to me that the whole thing needs time to click into gear.  

Agree 100% MT......

2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

It seems to me that the whole thing needs time to click into gear

You are correct,

However; this is Chelsea FC and nothing less than a Top 4 for TT or he's gone at the end of the season, therefore its about winning by any means for TT job security, with the expansive style of play on the back burner until Job security is assured

asvaberg   

Mendy

Azpi - Christ - Rüdiger

James - Jorginho - Kante - Mount - Havertz

Giroud - Werner 

I can accept 1 point home to ManU, but I can't accept less than 3 points against "them" - in the 70s I hated Leeds, really hated them. Now my hatred moved west

Edited by asvaberg

paulw66   
32 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

Mendy

Azpi - Christ - Rüdiger

James - Jorginho - Kante - Mount - Havertz

Giroud - Werner 

I can accept 1 point home to ManU, but I can't accept less than 3 points against "them" - in the 70s I hated Leeds, really hated them. Now my hatred moved west

With Christ at centre half and Easter approaching, I don't see how we can lose. 

• Haha 3

Chrisb   
35 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

With Christ at centre half and Easter approaching, I don't see how we can lose. 

Here’s hoping he can “resurrect” our attacking threat.

paulw66   
1 minute ago, Chrisb said:

Here’s hoping he can “resurrect” our attacking threat.

So long as we put enough crosses in...........

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

So long as we put enough crosses in...........

nailed it in one