• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Liverpool 0 Chelsea 1

Recommended Posts

Ham   
2 hours ago, Aussie1979 said:

First loss coming up for tuchel . We should go straight after them because there defence is all over the place . But can see tuchel being ultra defensive and we lose 1-0 hope I’m wrong but he’s to negative in his approach to games

Well as long as his negativity doesn't spread to the likes of you and I.... 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ham said:

Well as long as his negativity doesn't spread to the likes of you and I.... 

 

Sadly it’s to late for me . I really think we are hard to watch at the moment I’ve never really liked 5 at the back but with 2 defensive midfielders on top of that it’s really negative in my opinion. I was hoping we would go to a back 4 after we picked up a couple of results as are confidence would be back but this formation looks like it’s going to here until to the end of the season . 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Aussie1979 said:

Sadly it’s to late for me . I really think we are hard to watch at the moment I’ve never really liked 5 at the back but with 2 defensive midfielders on top of that it’s really negative in my opinion. I was hoping we would go to a back 4 after we picked up a couple of results as are confidence would be back but this formation looks like it’s going to here until to the end of the season . 

Tuchel has basically sorted out our defence, and the midfield is looking better (not perfect certainly, but definitely better). Apart from Giroud, the forwards/wingers are still a work in progress (and injuries haven't helped). It seems to me that the whole thing needs time to click into gear.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chara   
10 minutes ago, Michael Tucker said:

Tuchel has basically sorted out our defence, and the midfield is looking better (not perfect certainly, but definitely better). Apart from Giroud, the forwards/wingers are still a work in progress (and injuries haven't helped). It seems to me that the whole thing needs time to click into gear.  

Agree 100% MT......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Michael Tucker said:

It seems to me that the whole thing needs time to click into gear

You are correct,

However; this is Chelsea FC and nothing less than a Top 4 for TT or he's gone at the end of the season, therefore its about winning by any means for TT job security, with the expansive style of play on the back burner until Job security is assured

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
asvaberg   

                          Mendy

             Azpi - Christ - Rüdiger

James - Jorginho - Kante - Mount - Havertz

                  Giroud - Werner 

 

I can accept 1 point home to ManU, but I can't accept less than 3 points against "them" - in the 70s I hated Leeds, really hated them. Now my hatred moved west

Edited by asvaberg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
32 minutes ago, asvaberg said:

                          Mendy

             Azpi - Christ - Rüdiger

James - Jorginho - Kante - Mount - Havertz

                  Giroud - Werner 

 

I can accept 1 point home to ManU, but I can't accept less than 3 points against "them" - in the 70s I hated Leeds, really hated them. Now my hatred moved west

With Christ at centre half and Easter approaching, I don't see how we can lose. 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrisb   
35 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

With Christ at centre half and Easter approaching, I don't see how we can lose. 

Here’s hoping he can “resurrect” our attacking threat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
paulw66   
1 minute ago, Chrisb said:

Here’s hoping he can “resurrect” our attacking threat.

So long as we put enough crosses in...........

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

So long as we put enough crosses in...........

nailed it in one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now