• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Liverpool 0 Chelsea 1

Ham   

One more thing. If you need evidence that the line is at an odd angle, look at Ziyech and Robertson in these two images....

Screenshot_20210304-230835_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210304-210450_Twitter.jpg

Beautiful win boys, been playing with a different step since TT arrived 👍

I wonder if we can take this form all the way to make champions league semi-final ?

1 hour ago, Chrisb said:

The pictures that Ziyech must have of Tuchel must be pretty bad. 

Pictures aren't that bad. The reality is Pulisic has been a shade of the player he was last season. Even in this game, the much maligned Ziyech was more effective than Pulisic who came off the bench with less energy than Ziyech who played over an hour.

2 hours ago, Droy was my hero said:

On 89 mins, I decided that this was the most enjoyable match I had watched for a season or two,

Burnley, Brighton and Everton supporters probably said or thought the same thing. 

2 hours ago, McCreadie said:

I dont care what anybody says, if his feet are onside, he is onside. His feet are onside.

Not only that, his feet are onside by half a yard!!!

1 hour ago, Ham said:

One more thing. If you need evidence that the line is at an odd angle, look at Ziyech and Robertson in these two images....

Screenshot_20210304-230835_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20210304-210450_Twitter.jpg

Blimey. 

10 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

Not only that, his feet are onside by half a yard!!!

Blimey. 

It has gone past the point of stupid now. That is not "incompetence", it is bare-faced corruption for all to see, yet again. Sat watching that in your little box with all the tech, you can only give that as offside if you have an agenda of some sort. Because Werner is definitively not offside.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, McCreadie said:

It has gone past the point of stupid now. That is not "incompetence", it is bare-faced corruption for all to see, yet again. Sat watching that in your little box with all the tech, you can only give that as offside if you have an agenda of some sort. Because Werner is definitively not offside.

I can only agree. Even for a VAR call against Liverpool that is shocking. Not the first time we have been punished by that. Who remembers Mounts left toe nail being offside ten passes before we scored at home to Liverpool last season? 

Even if I remove all bias, that was the worst var offside call I’ve seen and it can only be down to an agenda/corruption, surely?

I've seen them play with lines for 3 or 4 times longer than that on calls that aren’t as close as that, yet with this one they drew the lines, zoomed in and made the decision pretty damn quick.

Its not even worth the debate, he just is onside, it’s as simple as that, no real discussion and so I would love to hear the reason he’s been given offside, is there a law I’m not aware of? If you lean at a certain angle, does that make you offside by default? If your mascot is a lion, do you have to be onside by an additional 2 inches? I just don’t get it.

Fortunately it doesn’t matter this time, because we dominated the first half and completely controlled the second.

Gutted Liverpool, gutted Martin Tyler and gutted Premier League!

30 minutes ago, The_Ghost said:

I can only agree. Even for a VAR call against Liverpool that is shocking. Not the first time we have been punished by that. Who remembers Mounts left toe nail being offside ten passes before we scored at home to Liverpool last season? 

Or Puli's offside against them in the Super Cup? 

paulw66   
4 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

I've seen them play with lines for 3 or 4 times longer than that on calls that aren’t as close as that, yet with this one they drew the lines, zoomed in and made the decision pretty damn quick.

Not for the first time a decision against us is made very quickly. You can't even see the ball being kicked in that image

Corrupt as hell