• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Liverpool 0 Chelsea 1

Jasonb   

I think we will line up similarly for Liverpool as Tommy T fears their attack and that being the case I see points shared.

Holymoly   

The game that I always feel is us against everyone in the media. Doesn't matter what we do we'll be roasted for it. The only plus point moving towards the game is that Sheffield United has already helped the Scum out of their slump. Unfortunately there is still their losing streak at home we can offer to end for them.

I'm beginning to see a worrying trend to our season. Against a team with a bit of a reputation he pays far too much  respect to them looking to not lose rather than risk a bit for the win. We really don't yet have the defense to make this an ironclad option, and neither do we have the ruthless strikeforce to punish the opposition. The longer our unbeaten run goes the worse this tendency will become I believe.

That said I do think that TT can develop us into a good team but he will need a transfer window or two to plug the holes in the squad that have been present for some time and vaguely papered over by the presence of Eden Hazard. Realistically we need to upgrade the entire spine to the side probably in order front to back.

I don't see much to look forward to on Thursday night with either another dour draw or a loss by the odd goal but then I thought much the same ahead of the game against AM.

2 minutes ago, Holymoly said:

The game that I always feel is us against everyone in the media. Doesn't matter what we do we'll be roasted for it. The only plus point moving towards the game is that Sheffield United has already helped the Scum out of their slump. Unfortunately there is still their losing streak at home we can offer to end for them.

I'm beginning to see a worrying trend to our season. Against a team with a bit of a reputation he pays far too much  respect to them looking to not lose rather than risk a bit for the win. We really don't yet have the defense to make this an ironclad option, and neither do we have the ruthless strikeforce to punish the opposition. The longer our unbeaten run goes the worse this tendency will become I believe.

That said I do think that TT can develop us into a good team but he will need a transfer window or two to plug the holes in the squad that have been present for some time and vaguely papered over by the presence of Eden Hazard. Realistically we need to upgrade the entire spine to the side probably in order front to back.

I don't see much to look forward to on Thursday night with either another dour draw or a loss by the odd goal but then I thought much the same ahead of the game against AM.

Hey! That's what we usually do.

Diddymen   

Two new central defenders playing for Liverpool?! Drogba and Costa would be licking their lips

Just now, Diddymen said:

Two new central defenders playing for Liverpool?! Drogba and Costa would be licking their lips

Particularly when one of them already appears to be a nervous wreck. 

Sadly the days of Costa and Drogba are well gone.

One a good finisher but as slow as a tortoise , One unable to read the play and in some kind of walking sleep disorder  and the other determined to be known as "the New Kezman" misfiring like a moped that's been dredged out of a canal. 

We desperately need something to go for us . 

• Like 1

Leo91   

We need to leave the respect in the tunnel and go for them on the pitch. They're licking their wounds, can't afford to let them get comfortable in the game.

Edited by Leo91

Ham   
9 hours ago, paulw66 said:

With Christ at centre half and Easter approaching, I don't see how we can lose. 

8 hours ago, paulw66 said:

So long as we put enough crosses in...........

On fire today Paul 🤜🤛

Go all in for this one;

Mendy

Azpi Silva Rudiger

CHO Jorginho Kovacic Pulisic

Mount Werner

Giroud

Leo91   

Can we capitalise on Leicester's slip up this time...

Ham   
2 minutes ago, Leo91 said:

Can we capitalise on Leicester's slip up this time...

And United's