• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Leeds United 0 Chelsea 0

JaneB   

Please use this thread for all posts relating to our Premier League match against Leeds United at Elland Road before, during and after the game.

The Moderators will be keeping an eye on things, so let's try to keep it intelligent.

Please note that this un-moderated forum is a privilege and its abuse will result in the suspension of your account.

The match is scheduled to kick off at 12:30 hours on Saturday, 13th March 2021 (Local UK time/date) (Live on BT Sport)

Must win game .

On 07/03/2021 at 7:05 PM, Mark Kelly said:

Must win game .

Isn't every game right now? 

Be interesting to see how this one is handled with AM in the week. Biggest question for me going into it is what you do with AC and Silva? In my opinion, AC's performances since he has come in has made him undroppable. However, I think you want to give Silva some minutes before AM. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised with Silva at LCB and AC at CCB. 

As for the rest of the side, I reckon we will play a false 9 again and I think we will see Chilwell, with Alonso used in midweek. CHO to start at RWB. 

Mendy 

Rudi AC Silva 

CHO Kova Kante Chilwell 

Mount Havertz 

Werner

Edited by King Kante

Holymoly   

Being of an age, this is the club I really want us to do a job on. We were Blur to their Oasis back in the 60s. Must win, for all sorts of reasons.

Edited by Holymoly

Diddymen   
1 hour ago, King Kante said:

Isn't every game right now? 

Be interesting to see how this one is handled with AM in the week. Biggest question for me going into it is what you do with AC and Silva? In my opinion, AC's performances since he has come in has made him undroppable. However, I think you want to give Silva some minutes before AM. Personally, I wouldn't be surprised with Silva at LCB and AC at CCB. 

As for the rest of the side, I reckon we will play a false 9 again and I think we will see Chilwell, with Alonso used in midweek. CHO to start at RWB. 

Mendy 

Rudi AC Silva 

CHO Kova Kante Chilwell 

Mount Havertz 

Werner

I think Jorginho will play seeing as he suspended for the Atletico match

Jasonb   

I was interested to see what team he put out for Everton and likewise will be for Leeds too.

Bielsa's Leeds work hard yet are somewhat open defensively.

Might be a match for a back four though think he will stick with a three.

Would expect to see the pivot rather than Kante yet sure he will change something.

bert19   

It'd be good if this was the game we found the goal-scoring form for.  Should've had 5 or 6 last night against Everton, would be great if we can find that clinical, ruthless, non-VAR interrupted streak on Saturday

3 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Being of an age, this is the club I really want us to do a job on. We were Blur to their Oasis back in the 60s. Must win, for all sorts of reasons.

Absolutely, I was just a bit to young for the heyday of the rivalry but it was still a thing until they got relegated in the 2000s as far as I'm concerned. Always want to stuff this lot

Sciatika   
3 hours ago, Holymoly said:

I think Blur and Oasis were very young in the 60s. :-) More like we were The Who to their Bonzo Dog Tribute Band