• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 Atletico Madrid 0 (3 - 0 on aggregate)

For the first time in a very long time I feel we have a team that will not be bullied or pushed around, love it!!!!!

OUTSTANDING!  I was worried we would struggle without Mount and Jorginho, but everyone in the blue shirt was excellent, particularly Kante, that was the Kante of the 2016/17 season.  Loved it when that tosser Suarez was subbed, Rudi must have found him still in his pocket when he got back to his home.  And TT's tactics were spot on, we made them look bang average, but the fact is for me, like Serie A in Italy, La Liga is no longer what it once was, I won't have sleepless nights about the thought of playing this current Real Madrid side, the only teams I really fear are Citeh and Bayern, PSG could be tricky as well.

Sciatika   
5 hours ago, Backbiter said:

If it was for fouling Hazard then it had to be Herrera.

You are right. It was Herrera

Diddymen   
2 hours ago, Phoenix Blue said:

For the first time in a very long time I feel we have a team that will not be bullied or pushed around, love it!!!!!

Agreed. But we need to score more in the league 

3 hours ago, Phoenix Blue said:

Yes, the kind of confidence and security in games as in the Golden Era of 04-12 and 13-15 and 16-17. 

28 minutes ago, kratos said:

Well it could be worse. We could be Tottenham 🤣

Absolute cherry on top of our win yesterday. Love it. 

Edited by CarefreeMuratcan

Ham   
13 hours ago, Holymoly said:

Although soft, I think we would have been howling blue bloody murder if we hadn't been given the penalty. Similarly, I think the sending off was pedantic in the extreme, it's not as if it was to the face and Rudiger's barge on Suarez was far more aggressive. That said in previous seasons those are exactly the sorts of decisions that would have been inflicted on us. We'd better make the most of it as I can't see UEFA letting us away with that sort of approach moving forward. The referee is probably receiving a severe dressing down by UEFA as we speak, explaining that is not how you treat English teams in general, and Chelsea FC in particular.

Personally I think UEFA refs are wise to their dark arts and it came back to bite them. 

They earned their reputation. 

See ya 👋