• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 2 West Bromwich Albion 5

paulw66   
On 01/04/2021 at 10:08 AM, paulw66 said:

Early kick off after international break - would take 1-0 all day long.

Throw in Tuchel getting manager of the month and we have a perfect recipe for a **** up

• Haha 1

Chrisb   

Does anyone know who the ref is?

Please not Anthony Taylor!

JaneB   
2 hours ago, Chrisb said:

Does anyone know who the ref is?

Please not Anthony Taylor!

David Coote

JaneB   

How many more chances does Timo get? Even named in the team the previous day. Giroud must be mightily p***** off 😡

9 hours ago, JaneB said:

How many more chances does Timo get? Even named in the team the previous day. Giroud must be mightily p***** off 😡

I can imagine Giroud may be a little frustrated, although I don't think it's Werner starting that would mean he misses out (if indeed he does) as Havertz has been playing in place of Giroud recently, with Werner as one of the 2 no.10's.

I think Tuchel saying Werner will be playing and also the story he told about preventing him from doing extra training on his finishing after training is pure mana management and very good man-management. I know not everyone agrees, but I think there is a top player in Werner and if Tuchel can get him back to his previous form, then we'll have a fantastic player on our hands. I also feel his all-round game is underrated, but that's a debate I've had on here a few time with many others.

Looking forward to seeing Silva again tomorrow, whether he starts or not, who knows, but I would imagine the re-emergence of Christensen means that Silva can now be managed easier and doesn't have to be asked to play 3 games a week anymore.

• Like 1

Tammy not starting (not a great surprise) and Ziyech on media duties so looks like he’s starting. I’m guessing a rest for Mount and Giroud or Havertz as striker, Werner one of the 2 behind.

Edited by My Blood Is Blue

Mount given a rest after playing all 3 England games, makes sense.

Zouma another game with more rotation at the back and mainly because I moved Rudiger into my FPL team!

Come on Chels!

Rob B   

Christ that’s an uninspiring team. Eight predominantly defensive players at home to West Brom and of the three creative players, two are woefully out of form.  

We do have a strong bench though and I can see us needing it today.  Early kickoff, first game back after international break, and our manager has just won the poisoned MOTM award!!