• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

Chelsea 0 Porto 1 (2 - 1 on aggregate)

hatty   

I used to be the grumpiest football fan. I have been a chelsea fan since I lived in west kensington in 2000-2003. I have seen such success from Chelsea in that time.

I live in Sydney and my team has been hugely successful over the past five years. but there were times that we were so **** we were unwatchable...... and my grumpyness almost cost me my now wife...... Now we have an 8 year old chelsea and sydney fan..... he has taught me not to be so grumpy...... I look forward to his training and matches every week.

I'm glad he didn't have to see porto's behaviour.

Cheer up everyone...... what's it been....? 7 years?

Ham   
6 hours ago, hatty said:

I used to be the grumpiest football fan. I have been a chelsea fan since I lived in west kensington in 2000-2003. I have seen such success from Chelsea in that time.

I live in Sydney and my team has been hugely successful over the past five years. but there were times that we were so **** we were unwatchable...... and my grumpyness almost cost me my now wife...... Now we have an 8 year old chelsea and sydney fan..... he has taught me not to be so grumpy...... I look forward to his training and matches every week.

You're right of course.  I wish I could control my moods better after a bad result or refereeing decision or VAR shocker.... 😖

JaneB   
7 hours ago, hatty said:

Nice to see you posting again :-)

paulw66   
47 minutes ago, Ham said:

You're right of course.  I wish I could control my moods better after a bad result or refereeing decision or VAR shocker.... 😖

Ditto.

I have improved with age, but the Mrs still knows to check the score and give the appropriate distance where necessary. 

chara   
6 hours ago, Ham said:

5 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Ditto.

I have improved with age, but the Mrs still knows to check the score and give the appropriate distance where necessary. 

Goes for me as well....trick I more or less get right...after a "bad" result I go into a neutral zone and complete denial of the result until the next game.

Then again a week like this one....the Scousers out...media/Klopp complaining and crying out how "unjust" it was...Porto manager claiming the better side lost....even losing 1-0 and going through has it's own smiley factor....well...makes it all sort of comfy and smiley....helps me overcome a week of late snow..5" yesterday ..getting old now...unlike the behavour listed above!!