• Current Donation Goals

King Kante

Premier League Run In - 2020/21

Ham   
32 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Yeah, I have seen this too. I am slightly worried as after the Tottenham game in 2016 didn't we get warned another charge on this would result in sanctions? Not sure if that was time sensitive but wouldn't be surprised to have the book thrown at us. 

Makes me laugh because nothing actually happened in this "mass brawl".  No punches thrown, nothing. 

Stim   
39 minutes ago, King Kante said:

Yeah, I have seen this too. I am slightly worried as after the Tottenham game in 2016 didn't we get warned another charge on this would result in sanctions? Not sure if that was time sensitive but wouldn't be surprised to have the book thrown at us. 

Imagine them carrying this threat for 5 years though. Are we not allowed to be involved in anything ever again?

Diddymen   

So the FA will likely fine us for what happened on Tuesday but nothing for Manure for their supporters coming onto the pitch and causing the match to be postponed? Okedokes 

chara   
2 hours ago, Diddymen said:

So the FA will likely fine us for what happened on Tuesday but nothing for Manure for their supporters coming onto the pitch and causing the match to be postponed? Okedokes 

What about Leicester?...they had a "player" carded...I saw a lot of players doing their best to break it up...and a ref who ..as usual...couldn't handle it properly..or was that deliberate?......just because we are paranoid etc?

Stim   

It's always the thing for Refs to stand back, let it happen then dish out cards after everyone is done flapping their handbags

40 minutes ago, hallgalley said:

No batsman on a 7 man palace bench.....

The loan has been a complete waste of time , he's not great but he's better than who they have .

57 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

The loan has been a complete waste of time , he's not great but he's better than who they have .

I don't think he is.  But yes, either way the loan has been a waste of time.

Well, I was wrong overall ... I really thought the top 4 was done by January and that there was no chance of making it. I suppose where I was right though is in saying sacking Lampard even just two games earlier would have made a significant difference, and that making it or not making it was going to be as close as one game's points. It wasn't even a point that did it in the end. 

It makes me wonder again when Tuchel actually became available. We wouldn't have been any better but still would have been comfortable a few games ago if Lampard had gone after the City defeat. 

An excellent outcome November to January considered, but clearly a huge amount to do and much more expected when the manager has a few signings and a preseason.