• Current Donation Goals

JaneB

West Ham United 0 Chelsea 1

17 hours ago, Bison said:

It seems most footballs fans hate him because he likes to have a dance when he scores goals.

Nope - most people dislike him because he a total plonker, who thinks he the best thing since slice bread

Bison   
1 hour ago, RobertoftheGiz said:

Nope - most people dislike him because he a total plonker, who thinks he the best thing since slice bread

LOL, maybe if the likes of Werner had more self belief and confidence we'd be better off. 

I really want to thrash this lot now end their dreams of "earning" a European place once and for all 

Ham   

Like you've previously said MK, players and managers aside, their owners would have bitten your hand off for an invite. Sanctimonious tw@s.

The opinions of their players and coaches mean nothing. 

Our players and manager said no. 

Edited by Ham

We absolutely HAVE to win this. Following this match we play:

Fulham (h)
Man City (a)
Arsenal (h)
Leicester (h) 
Villa (a)

whilst West Ham have:

Burnley (a)
Everton (h)
Brighton (a)
WBA (a)
Southampton (h)

I know who's run in I would prefer. So it means IF we win tomorrow, we can probably only afford one more defeat (Man City), because of GD to stay ahead of West Ham. You also have to throw Liverpool into the mix too and we could really do with United going us a favour against them in a week or so.

Leicester have:

Palace (h)
Southampton (a)
Newcastle (h)
Man Utd (a)
Chelsea (a)
Spurs (h)

So IF we win tomorrow and assuming Leicester beat Palace, it means we would have to beat them and hope they lose probably 2 more of their games - Spurs and Man United possibly, but we will have to hope Spurs still have Europa to play for at that point.

It's going to be very tight and will go to the wire and this is why I get so frustrated when I see Tuchel resting so many players against the so-called 'easier' teams... if we had beaten one of Brighton or WBA, we'd be in a relatively comfortable position IF we beat West Ham tomorrow.

IF we lose tomorrow, then I really thing we'll struggle with top 4, the gap between us and Leicester would be too big (IF they beat Palace) and with West Hams run in, we wouldn't be able to afford any more mistakes and would need them to slip up somewhere (Everton the only game I could possibly see it happening in). We just have to hope the pressure gets too much for them.

4 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

from the presser: Kova out until possibly the second leg against Madrid.

Huge loss

Massive loss. He has to start giving Gilmour minutes. Mount in as a CAM does not work in this system at all, I'd rather see James or Christensen there than Mount, but Gilmour is more than capable of filling in for us while Kova is out, from the bench to give the other 2 a rest.

Diddymen   
1 minute ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Massive loss. He has to start giving Gilmour minutes. Mount in as a CAM does not work in this system at all, I'd rather see James or Christensen there than Mount, but Gilmour is more than capable of filling in for us while Kova is out, from the bench to give the other 2 a rest.

I dont think TT fancies Gilmour otherwise he would have played him either in the Brighton or Palace matches. 

Diddymen   
6 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

We absolutely HAVE to win this. Following this match we play:

Fulham (h)
Man City (a)
Arsenal (h)
Leicester (h) 
Villa (a)

I think the issue is we are in two cup competitions and players are suffering from burn out (ref: Brighton match). All this talk about us having a great squad is just bull.

28 minutes ago, Diddymen said:

I think the issue is we are in two cup competitions and players are suffering from burn out (ref: Brighton match). All this talk about us having a great squad is just bull.

The last person forced to choose between success in the cup and qualifying for the Champions League was run out of town when he apparently chose wrong .

Played three at the back to stop us leaking goals like a sieve too

Funny old game .

When the 14 hypocrites get their way we may miss out on Europe anyway so I'd concentrate on the two cups if I were TT