• Current Donation Goals

SS_89   
6 minutes ago, Proud-Blue said:

I'm slightly less confident now that we have Azpi at RWB. Still as long as we stay in the tie now I reckon we'll turn them over at the bridge.

Echo this I really don't like azpi in that position he got burned by Frederick's let alone the likes of vinicius marcelo etc.

8 minutes ago, SS_89 said:

Echo this I really don't like azpi in that position he got burned by Frederick's let alone the likes of vinicius marcelo etc.

Yeah, but TT probably saw what Real did to TAA and thought they may try the same with James. Tbf, James is a better defender than TAA but he can also be caught out. 

Leo91   
1 minute ago, Worsebytheday said:

TT was desperate to include Azpi, should have played him in the back 3

I'd agree with that over Christensen as the RCB. But I guess we have more height at the back. Madrid do cross quite a bit. 

17 hours ago, paulw66 said:

Eh? What game are you referring to?

Think I got that one wrong, might have been one of the PSG ties when they were one of his potential suitors 

1 hour ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

So it sounds like the Azpi at RWB was a trial for this game as he starts there again apparently.

Mendy

Christensen - Thiago Silva - Rudiger

Azpilicueta - Kante - Jorginho - Chilwell

Mount - Werner - Pulisic

Happy with that.  At least till Hazard comes on.
I gather the tactic may well be Vinicius using his pace to be put through.  Hope it is Rudiger doing a lot of the covering.

Chelsea: Mendy; Christensen, Thiago Silva, Rudiger; Azpilicueta (c), Kante, Jorginho, Chilwell; Mount, Werner, Pulisic

Substitutes: Caballero, Kepa, Alonso, Emerson, James, Zouma, Gilmour, Havertz, Hudson-Odoi, Ziyech, Abraham, Giroud

Real Madrid: Courtois; Eder Militao, Varane, Nacho; Carvajal, Modric, Casemiro, Kroos, Marcelo (c); Benzema, Vinicius

Substitutes: Altube, Lunin, Odriozola, Gutierrez, Blanco, Isco, Asensio, Hazard, Rodrygo, Arribas, Diaz

Referee: Danny Makkelie

There was another Maka wasn't there, turned from white to Blue.

asvaberg   

Come on Chelsea!!!

Edited by asvaberg
  • Like 1