• Current Donation Goals

1 minute ago, McCreadie said:

Maybe they could chuck us out and play the losing quarter-finalists in the semis instead - Porto v Liverpool

Oh wait...

I'm sure they can find it in their hearts to forgive them , I sure it was us leading them astray 

Again, bit bizarre and probably a minority view, but I would have no issue with us getting kicked out.

The club look like they dont want to bea part of it anyway.

20 minutes ago, Martin1905 said:

Again, bit bizarre and probably a minority view, but I would have no issue with us getting kicked out.

The club look like they dont want to bea part of it anyway.

How dare you try and leave , get back here so we can throw you out . 

1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

Apparently they can't as the owe the broadcasters two semi finals is the latest 

Thank goodness. 

Ham   
1 hour ago, Mark Kelly said:

I'm sure they can find it in their hearts to forgive them , I sure it was us leading them astray 

The Milner clause;

Liverpool killed the ESL

Oddly and worryingly feeling confident about our chances in this semi final, which as a Chelsea fan, is not usually a good sign.

I initially thought let’s go for as much experience as possible, but then I thought about it more and realised that actually, let’s just play our strongest team. Our strongest team, coached and setup by Tuchel can take any team on and we should have the confidence in ourselves to do that. 

I imagine the first leg, we will try to control the game from a defensive point of view, try to keep a CS and grab an away goal (or 2) on the counter, therefore the pace of Werner and Pulisic could be key.

I would play:

Mendy

Azpi - Silva - Rudiger

James - Jorginho- Kante - Chilwell

Mount - Werner - Pulisic

*I expect Ziyech to play though, I think Tuchel trusts him more in the big games.

8 minutes ago, My Blood Is Blue said:

Oddly and worryingly feeling confident about our chances in this semi final, which as a Chelsea fan, is not usually a good sign.

I initially thought let’s go for as much experience as possible, but then I thought about it more and realised that actually, let’s just play our strongest team. Our strongest team, coached and setup by Tuchel can take any team on and we should have the confidence in ourselves to do that. 

I imagine the first leg, we will try to control the game from a defensive point of view, try to keep a CS and grab an away goal (or 2) on the counter, therefore the pace of Werner and Pulisic could be key.

I would play:

Mendy

Azpi - Silva - Rudiger

James - Jorginho- Kante - Chilwell

Mount - Werner - Pulisic

*I expect Ziyech to play though, I think Tuchel trusts him more in the big games.

I think AC may play instead of Silva as I am not sure TT will play Silva back to back. Upfront it tought, I think it will be three from: Mount, Harvetz, Puli, Ziyech, Werner. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he plays Puli as the False 9 in this one. 

7 minutes ago, King Kante said:

I think AC may play instead of Silva as I am not sure TT will play Silva back to back. Upfront it tought, I think it will be three from: Mount, Harvetz, Puli, Ziyech, Werner. 

Wouldn't surprise me if he plays Puli as the False 9 in this one. 

To be honest, Christensen in for Silva would be ok, but these games do seem made for Silva in my opinion. Big European nights against big opposition and experienced, crafty players, Silva will relish this.

Upfront is tough, I agree, I think it’s definitely Mount plus 2 others and I’d personally go for the pace of Werner and Pulisic, but as mentioned I think TT may opt for Ziyech and wouldn’t be shocked if Havertz was the false 9.

I can’t wait for this game, so excited to be watching us in a CL semi final again! Come on Chelsea!!!

Rob B   

The team I’d love to see (4-2-3-1)

Mendy 

James  Silva Rudiger. Chilwell 

Jorginho Kante 

Pulisic.   Mount.   Werner 

Abraham

The team I think TT will pick (3-4-2-1)

Mendy 

Azpi.  Silva. Rudiger 

James. Jorginho. Kante. Chilwell 

Mount.  Werner.