• Current Donation Goals

12 hours ago, Blue Rod said:

Thanks for making me watch that Rudiger's genius again. It was Fabregas with even less effort. What a complete package of a player.

He had a great driving run forward towards towards the left wing at the end of the game, when he cynically got American Football tackled. 

The real issue is that Courtois actually tried to save it , something he'd stopped doing in his last season for us , never dived for anything , took a knee as it flashed past .

paulw66   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

The real issue is that Courtois actually tried to save it , something he'd stopped doing in his last season for us , never dived for anything , took a knee as it flashed past .

He was a trend-setter then!

chara   
6 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

THAT was my issue with TC...shameful......not really watched the Timo effort again but to me it looked as if he hit it first time and the whole incident was very fast,,,,TC did well (shudder) but another time it would have evaded him...keepers make their luck...I emphasise not rewatched it at length so not up for a lengthy justification of this post.and accept others see it all differently.