• Current Donation Goals

Lampen   

Haven't felt like this in years. It's like being back to the 2005- 2010. Where you felt we could actually beat every team in Europe. I seriously believe we can beat them. This is not about tactics this is mentality!

Diddymen   
16 minutes ago, Lampen said:

Haven't felt like this in years. It's like being back to the 2005- 2010.

Totally agree. Have butterflies at the moment. 

Times like these the Fulham Road would now be buzzing!

can't predict the score to be honest

Tense on the south coast. Although we have been excellent in the knockout stages, none of us really expected to be here, but that did not stop us in 2012 and you have to grasp the nettle when it presents. With the seeming "randomness" and machevellian string-pulling that goes on in this competition, who knows when we might get this close again? Come on Chels!

chara   

Somewhat tense.....can't understand why a simple game of football can get me all agitated and worried.

Back to the Roy of The Rovers days when I believed in that stuff...RM were indeed a Royal side of fabled  being. Such great players.

First time abroad in Ibiza( "where?") watching a b/w tv in someones front door surrounded by a small crowd of locals...RM playing...was this the same game I have been watching at home?

Times have changed of course and the heroes in the game are mere mortals now....but the memory lingers.

paulw66   
16 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

Well done Paul , nice to see it resurrected !

I was in the kitchen earlier and got Echo to play The Liquidator.

The Mrs comes in and asks why I am playing this.......... I didn't bother. 

10 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

I was in the kitchen earlier and got Echo to play The Liquidator.

The Mrs comes in and asks why I am playing this.......... I didn't bother. 

I don't wan't to curse this but I have a feel good feeling about tonight , maybe it's playing someone we rarely do , maybe it's the possible chance of seeing Eden again but I have the feeling nonetheless.

paulw66   
13 minutes ago, Mark Kelly said:

I don't wan't to curse this but I have a feel good feeling about tonight , maybe it's playing someone we rarely do , maybe it's the possible chance of seeing Eden again but I have the feeling nonetheless.

This is all on you, Mark. 

11 minutes ago, paulw66 said:

This is all on you, Mark. 

Er quick .....

Er that bloody Timo Werner , he'll never score a hattrick if he lives to be a million .

How's that ?