• Current Donation Goals

CarefreeMuratcan

European Super League

1 hour ago, Jasonb said:

One thing about all these internationals and playing in places like Baku, don't forget we live in a version of George Orwell's 1984, NATO and their influence in the football organisations probably insisting football gets pushed into the former Soviet Republics and money given to build stadiums and other facilities. Just don't expect anyone to come out and admit it.

It isn't Nato, it is the one nation one vote rule that distributes the balance of power to all he little countries (both UEFA and FIFA).  The E Europe connection is simply creation of a bunch of fresh votes in former Soviet Union and Yugoslavia.  That leads to the likes of Jack Warner who gathered together a large crowd of small country votes to be sold to the highest bidder.

Nato is into much nastier **** - Operation Gladio for example.

What the club should have released, possibly

“This was a very difficult decision for the Club, not least because I have an excellent personal relationship with Jose ? Frank  Carlo Ah Thank you Marina,  Bruce yes that’s it Bruce and I have the utmost respect for him. And his unswerving Dog like devotion to being my Fall guy When the Peasants fail to see what good for them.

“He is a man of no great integrity and has apparently the highest of a work etheic- Ehtick  Pah !Whatever the Stupid English word with no Russian translation is . However, under current circumstances we  I believe it is best to change .

“On behalf of everyone at the Club Me, the Board Me and personally, I Me again would like to thank ummm Bruce for his Scheming work as and wish him every success in the future. He was an unimportant  important icon of this   Plaything club and his status here remains mostly diminished by the ungrateful peasants bastards .undiminished He will always be warmly welcomed back at Stamford Bridge.” Under the cover of darkness with no press or public about.

Marina MARINA  put Petr down and get this press release out 

Sciatika   

Still waiting to be told that it was really Liverpool fans outside the Bridge last night.

Ham   
2 hours ago, Mark Kelly said:

I was kinda lookin forward to "Tonight on SKY  , The Red City Dippers V North London Bantams , and it's LIVE!!!!!

I think you'll find the away team are cocks. 

13 minutes ago, Ham said:

I think you'll find the away team are cocks. 

We'd be " The West London Blight" 

Tonight Tommy T's West London Blight take on the might of the Catalan Death , and it's LIVE !

Later The Turin Shroud will be taking on Madrid Majesty 

Edited by Mark Kelly

chara   

Hmm..The Fulham Roadsters v The Madrid Madrigals....LIVE song and dance .........

The North London Dolts v The other North London Dolts....almost LIVE>>>

Don't get me started..it's already getting ugly!

What an amazing fan reaction....for once the Scousers accept "They" did it!

Lovely legend for future generations but really tough business men made business decisions..if it had been the fans SFL would still be at Chelsea.

Having said that such great credit to those who actually stood up and were counted.Proud to be a Chelsea man.

It was Chelsea fans who stopped this, the protest last night made the board change their minds and it caused a domino effect. Good to save Chelsea saving football, a sport in Liverpool are actively trying to destroy. Liverpool need restrictions or their next attempt to destroy football for their own means might actually succeed. It needs to be a 30 point deduction, transfer ban, ban from the CL. 

chara   
1 minute ago, CostaTheBlue said:

It was Chelsea fans who stopped this, the protest last night made the board change their minds and it caused a domino effect. Good to save Chelsea saving football, a sport in Liverpool are actively trying to destroy. Liverpool need restrictions or their next attempt to destroy football for their own means might actually succeed. It needs to be a 30 point deduction, transfer ban, ban from the CL. 

Well..a blast from the recent past!...good to see you back mate..........

Ham   
1 hour ago, CostaTheBlue said:

This is bait